.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

I tend to give everyone the 100% straight forward truth about the way I feel. It's refreshing to know I'm not the only one who does that. So many people beat around the bush or avoid situations completely if they don't think the other person will like what they have to say.

Everyone who knows me knows that I don't hold anything back. I always say it like it is. It's the only way I know how to be and I always expect it in return. Of course, most people aren't like that and I end up taking them at their word and I get disappointed often but I can't change that aspect of myself. Even Vex used to say that he loved that about me because he always knew where he stood and he didn't have to guess. I wish he could have given that to me, he absolutely could not and I think THAT is actually what did the marriage in. And, as I said when I made it a rule, you can't really hurt a person with the truth. I don't want to hurt anyone, I really don't. So, I am the way I am and I like me.

Good luck with the new male interests! You deserve some fun after the way things have gone for you!

You got that right. And I am going to have a ridiculously insane amount of fun. I can't wait to tell you about it.

Nice to see a fellow ex-wife, fellow Georgian, fellow funny girl making lemonade out of life's lemons.

I'm glad you can tell what I am doing. And I am going to make the best damn lemonade that you ever saw. It will be so refreshing, there won't be any puckering, this is gonna be pretty sweet. Your email made me think that I also need to find some new girlfriends. Thanks for that. I pretty much made Vex my entire life and that was a bad idea. I will have to remedy that. In high school I decided to make a friend after reading an article in a teen magazine that said all you had to do was ask someone to come to your house or get together for a nice time and I did just that the next day at school. I aksed a new girl to come to my house and she ended up being my best friend for years. I stood up at her wedding and and she was such a joy to spend time with. I simply must go out and actively pursue girl friends as much as I will boy friends. So Rita, in what part of Georgia are you?

Congrats on the mad man grab. I hope you have fun. :)

Oh I shall, I shall. "Mad man grab", LOL. As that kid said in the movie Cold Mountain during the battle scene, "It's a turkey shoot!" (By the way, if you haven't seen that movie, do...it's really good. Also, Whale Rider was great too.)

Well, now I really have to go to sleep. See ya.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home