.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

OK, I have it figured out...

...This is my plan.

I am going to dedicate my life to studying mankind...the male in particular. I am going to go out and find as many of them as I can. And this is why. They are always fun for the first three dates. So, I am going to start going out on three dates with as many men as I can get my hands on.

Now, I am going to have to put a lot of time and effort into this pursuit and I am willing to undergo it with great gusto. I am truly looking forward to it. I have a little time left to get things in their best possible condition so I am going to work on that and then, when I get started, I will let you know how things are going.

Men aren’t as much fun after you sleep with them so there won’t be TOO much of that, but when it does inevitably happen, I will tell you how they weigh out against each other. I’ll have to develop some rules, that’s always a good idea. And, if I can, I will follow them. If you have any rules ideas, please submit them for consideration.

And before you ask, no, I don’t think any of them will hesitate. At least not enough to stop me from having my pick, I am pretty confident about that. I always had my pick and I just chose the wrong one. That was stupid.

One of the things he took away from me was my youth and the opportunity to find a real man to spend eighty years with. That was my first choice. My second choice is to be treated well and men always treat you well in the beginning, right? So, I want to have as many beginnings as I possibly can. That's not to say that I wouldn't ever get serious with one again, some man may come along and put an end to this blog. But he would have to be one helluva a man. In the meantime, I want to have as much fun as I possibly can. I carry my age well for the moment so I am going to use that to the best of my ability while I can. I’ll probably do some enhancing, given the opportunity. Not anything Joan Rivers-like but just enough to erase what last year did to me. I’ll let you know if I do that. I will as soon as financially feasible because it will be for the “effort”. I may even try to find a way to deduct it from my taxes. That’s a good idea.

OK then, I have a plan. Now I just need some rules. This is going to be fun. Ouch...my back is killing me. My back hurts quite a little bit so I will need some back rubs. Any one style will not help as much as a constant change of therapy so I will see if there are any guys out there who can give a particularly nice back rub. The back rubs alone will make it worth the effort.

When I walked into the house tonight, someone had left the O channel on and that sex talk lady was on. She is about 400 and she is talking about sex. Apparently she does some good for some people but I have to question her experience. If womankind can be served by my investigations, then I am willing to do the experimentation it will take to be able to accurately, and with great personal knowledge of the subject, report my findings back to you. This may take years but I don’t mind one bit.

I think I will confine my subjects to the ages of 29 and up. I chose 29 so that I could possibly include the guy I met last night. I don’t particularly want to include 29 year olds, but I see no reason to exclude them either. Hell, given the right guy, I might even consider 28. But that’s it, no younger. They all have to be older than my oldest son and he's 27. There we go then, I have a rule. 28 and over only.

That they not be married is a given, there are enough men out there who are not married to pick from. And I am good enough to get my own. It’s a pity that some woman aren't.

OK then, rule 2, no married men. I’m getting somewhere now.

I said early in this blog that I liked men and I do. I really, really do. I think you will see that in the way I go about this. I promise to treat them all well. No man will be harmed in these experiments. As a matter of fact, I promise to be especially kind to them all. Like I said, they are all sweet for 3 dates and I can be as sweet as they can be. They can be pretty damn sweet while they aspire to get laid so I will tell you up front I will have to take advantage of that. But I will never lie to them, rule number 3. No lying.

Well, as I said, I have a few weeks to get this plan into motion so I can figure out more rules as I prepare. It is pretty late and I am kind of tired so I am going to go fall asleep watching TV in the living room. Sweet dreams.
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home