.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Oh, that was mean! I got all worried about your safety and it was all a joke?

First of all, when you were worried about my saftey, I immediately assuaged that concern by posting something that made it obvious he was harmless.

Secondly, when I did that story about the car in the bedroom last month, a man named Walt said that I would never get him again. I immediately planned to do just that. This was all basically for him...did I get you Walt?

Oh hell... it was well done and it's funny now nonetheless. Is nonetheless a real word or should it be three seperate words? :)

Nonetheless and nevertheless are words in themselves.

So out of stress and tiredness, I run off to bed and fade into a far off safe place, my girlfriends house.

Jimmy, you are a mean and nasty person. I think that your addiction has made you lose touch with reality. Have you asked the doctor about the methadone yet? You sincerely need help getting off of those drugs. Please stop calling me and emailing me, I don't like you at all and speaking to you is a chore that I don't enjoy.

Well, I did it. I lined one up. Actually, I lined two of them up. Do you remember last months Mr. Last Saturday night? Well, I ran into him last night and he told me that he was very interested in me and that he liked me so much it scared him but he wants to begin a relationship.

Also, I found another youngin'. I don't know why, but for some reason, those 29 year olds seem to like me.

So, I have two possibles and two weeks in which to choose. Stay tuned as I will be updating you on them. As I said, after the divorce I am going to begin my dating stories. I think it will be much more fun than the divorce stories. Also, I guess that post divorce activities are part of the divorce. I am hoping that other people who are in bad situations will read what my life is like and about all the fun that can be had once you lose a loser. I want to let them know that there is life after divorce and maybe some people will decide to go out and find the life that they deserve.

And, as I said earlier, I have a bunch of things that are going to be happening in my life soon that I can't wait to tell you all about.

Well, I am going to go rent another steam cleaner to clean the carpets in my bathrooms because they smell all mildewy and I can't stand it anymore. I'll be back after I get that smell out of the house.

See ya.

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,
Kudos to you! I love when someone can just lay it out to another person. I tend to give everyone the 100% straight forward truth about the way I feel. It's refreshing to know I'm not the only one who does that. So many people beat around the bush or avoid situations completely if they don't think the other person will like what they have to say.
Good luck with the new male interests! You deserve some fun after the way things have gone for you!

April 02, 2005  
Blogger Rita said...

Nice to see a fellow ex-wife, fellow Georgian, fellow funny girl making lemonade out of life's lemons.

Keep up the great posts.

April 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home