.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Meg...

...You need a car!!! Tell the lawyer you want that changed ASAP. He at least owes you that.

Yes, I do. But you realize that the only thing I have to offer him is my withdrawal from his prosecution for domestic violence. So, you DO think I should give that up in exchange for the car? Obviously that would be the best thing for me but I don't want to act too rashly, that is what got me into all of this trouble in the first place.

When do we get to see the picture of the young one????

As soon as I can get one AND his permission to do it. I said before that I wouldn't embarrass anyone who didn't deserve it and this one has done nothing to deserve it. But, damn, I want to post his picture so badly. I will do what I can to get him to let me do it. The best thing would be to wait until he picks me up for our date on Saturday so that we both look good. I will do my best, I promise! When you have someone this pretty hanging around, you want to show him off to the world. So, I will get his picture the first chance I get, even if I have to do a little bartering to get it up here. :):):)

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't "offer" him anything! He hit you, cheated on you, left you. You don't owe him anything. Being the spiteful bitch I am, I would take him for everything he has, and then some. He deserves to pay in on his taxes. You deserve to be able to afford a car of your own, since he took the only decent one with him when he left. You should tell him you'll file taxes with him if he'll buy you a car of your choosing HA!

*Hugs and prayers from NY*

April 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home