.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Meg...

"...Morally, I hate the idea. I really don't like the "it's someone else's problem" mentality. Pragmatically, I understand why you would do it. I understand the position you are in and how you must do what you have to to get by right now.It's a tough choice to make, and I don't envy you having to make it."

Damn it, I guess that means you aren't going to help me out with this one. Do you see whay I am having such a hard time with this one? I keep waiting for someone to come up with an answer that would make me feel better about whatever decision I make. Oooh, this is annoying. I guess I will have to make the decision myself. OK, let me go and think about this one.

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From what I have been told in my divorce, if you file together EVEN if the divorce papers say he is to pay all of it, YOU can stil be held liable for the money if he doesnt pay it and if he doesnt pay and you get a refund next time THEY will take it from your refund. So you have every right to file married filing seperate. I dont think you have to offer him a DAMN thing. I woudl just say hey this is how it is.

April 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I should have done spell check...please don't rake me over the coals too much. Sorry I was in a hurry.

April 06, 2005  
Blogger Rita said...

File separately, and file charges.

Simple.

April 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home