.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

When you want to be in a bad mood...

...what do you do? Personally, I just remember how much I hate people. Don’t they just suck? And...generally, aren’t they assholes? Well, yeah...they are. I’m mad at one particular person and that person is making me think that all of the other Earth people suck as well. Isn’t that odd how that works?Damn...I hate people. Oh well. I suppose I’ll just sit here alone by myself for a while. That should be good. I would drive somewhere and have some fun but I’m fiscally fucked at the moment and I can’t spend a dime on anything that isn’t specifically useful.

Driving out and having fun would be nice for the night...but it won’t help me in the long run so I won’t do it...but doesn’t that just blow? Don’t you just hate being responsible? I know I do.

I’m sure that this is somehow Rick related but I’m not going to worry about that part of it when I can be as exquisitely angry as I am right now. I’m perfectly justified, of that you can be assured. But I’m still in a disagreement...and long distance at that...and I am not enjoying this one bit.

One thing that I can say is that arguing by email is much nicer than arguing by mouth. You should try it. When you are separated from your significant other for one reason or another...you just email each other the argument du jour and get on with your lives. After a while, it doesn’t even matter much if the emails are separated by hours...you eventually get them.

After a moment's thought, I have decided that it’s probably too tough to bitch my email once you’ve bitched in person...so you might just want to confine this to relationships that you’ve recently begun. If you have, or if you do so soon, just begin that particular relationship by arguing by email. I promise...it’s much nicer. People have to actually perform duties and carry out jobs in between emails/bitches so they can have time to think a bit before they respond in some asinine fashion. So, while I personally prefer the bitch by email method, I do understand those who have already developed a method of bitching that does not involve a computer.

This is what I like about being single. You can always retreat to your lovely little home and fall asleep...never to be heard from again if you don’t mind that...and I don’t. I will speak to my pal again...but not tonight and that’s a good thing. So, instead, I’m going to watch some movies and veg out, once again. I find that to be a soothing manner in which to relax myself...I can just lie back and close my eyes...something that you can’t really do when you’re married. Married people keep coming back to your face and making you go nuts. So, I prefer to remain single for the time being. If I ever feel the need to get remarried, I can just watch Divorce Court or Judge Judy.

Then I can remind myself that I should never commit to anyone that I haven’t known for less than a year. I can do it, I just prefer to do it on a level that remains a tad below painful. That’s tough to do if you’re twenty seven, but not if you’re forty seven. So, I’m gonna remain reticent...and therefore, semi-bitchy...because that’s what I think is required at this point. I’m sure I’ll change my mind soon, but for now....that’s the feeling that I’m going with. So there. I’ve written it down and therefore committed myself to this particular path. I’ll let you know how it goes later.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home