.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Dear Meg,

UPDATE THE BLOG!!! We are all sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for an update!

I just found that email as I was going through the mail that piled up while I was gone. I hope I didn’t leave anyone hanging there...I had a choice between staying home and close to my computer or traveling a bit to get laid. Ordinarily, I would make a guy come to me but I was having a particularly horny day so, sue me...I went to him. I was tired of waiting and I wanted to nail this guy at least one time after all the hours that I put in on the phone over the past 4 months. If that meant that I had to go to him, that was a price I was willing to pay. So...that’s what I did.

And things turned out better than I had expected them to so I was pretty pleased about that. I’m really enjoying this relationship, much more so than before I got laid. It was fun then too, but the getting laid part adds so much more to the fun...doesn’t it? It is odd getting used to a new guy and trying to train him to do everything just “so”...but I can handle it. So, since things turned out so well, I’m moving closer to where he lives. I was planning on moving anyway, now I will live in a place where I have family and even a few friends. I think I’ll eventually move to Chicago to be near my daughter, but for now, that’s the plan.

The guy is fun to be with and the worst thing that can happen is that we break up and like I’ve said before, if all this guy ever did was get me through the divorce, he’s served his purpose. The rest is just the icing on the cake. The tough part is over, he knows what a nut I am and did before he ever emailed me. He had been reading the blog so I never had to worry about telling him about it which has been an interesting subject to broach in the past. He knew more about me than most people do before they meet me. And, as I suspected...I was able to charm him into falling for me which was no easy task. If you think I’m a doll on the blog, you ought to meet me in person...I’m a hoot.

And Chip is a funny guy which I like...a lot. Not many people can make me laugh on purpose. This one can. I don’t find his presence offensive and that’s always a good thing. He’s a normal man but I knew that so I will handle the stupid man crap that he does because you must in order to have a man. He watches cartoons but that’s not a bad thing...I watched some of them with him and a few are pretty funny. I can’t quite get into the cartoon that has three fast food menu items who are in reality, super heroes that do nothing, but the one with the evil baby and the one with the Cyclops chick are OK.

So, basically, we watched a bunch of cartoons and had a bunch of sex. I missed my computer but I had a decision to make and I went with it. I’m back now and I won’t leave without it next time...I assure you. That was hideous, being without my puter. I’ll have to get one to carry with me when I win the lottery. Then, I’ll get a house in Chicago for my daughter and I’ll fly back and forth whenever I want to. But, in the meantime, I have to move all of my stuff and that’s a bitch. I’m definitely downsizing here. Once again, this is one of those times when the lottery would come in handy but it’s not working out as I had planned. Who’da thunk that you could buy those things for years and never, ever win?

See ya later,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home