.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I was right...

...Abby was wrong again. This chick wrote to complain about another chick who "had something to do with the endings of a few of my relationships" and now is trying to manipulate her way back into the lives of the first chick and her "man", who I assume had "been with" the second chick. They've been working together for 7 years and the first woman wants to know how to handle the bitch out of work...she's handled it IN work with supervisors.

Abby sweetly suggested that the women should "tell her what you've told me" and to "change your habits" if that doesn't work.

I don't think so. I'd get the skank off of company property and away from cameras and tell her to stay the hell away from me outside of work and that she had damn well better stay at least ten paces away from my man. If she refused to respect my demands, I could always smack her upside the head in a manner that would neither leave a mark, nor witnesses. Hell, I had a woman's telephone number changed, to a non-published number, back in the 80's. That was just for making harrassing phone calls...I sure the heck would take a bit more creative action if I KNEW the bimbo who was after my man.

But that's just me.

Meg


meg.kelso@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home