.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Good morning!

I'm in a very good mood today. That's probably because I did get lucky last night...and again this morning! I just got back from the Marietta Diner, I was taken out to breakfast which is better than the alternative...me making breakfast.

No one complained about my bush so I was worried over nothing. But it's been a rather long time for me so things were a bit painful but with any luck at all, I'll get used to it soon. It didn't help that certain things were so large. Rick had me spoiled so far as that went, he didn't hurt at all. He had small hands and even though his feet were sort of big, everything else was relatively small. So, he dispelled the big feet big other stuff rule.

I was sort of surprised that this one dispelled the old myth as well, he has relatively small feet so I didn't expect so much of other things.

Apparently, foot size isn't indicative of other things that I had heard.

Oh well, I'm not complaining at all. It was nice to sleep with someone else for a change. I slept in my room and it was chilly this morning but I had someone nice and warm to snuggle up to. He had a nice chest, I liked that. Plenty of hair for me to play with.

I think that he had a nice time as well, he's coming back over this evening to grill some steaks outside tonight. I'd like to keep this one, but he has his own house so I doubt that I could. I'll settle for a couple of visits a week. As some comedienne said, "I want a man in my life, but not in my house."

Anyway, I can officially say that I have a boyfriend. It's nice to be able to say that again. This is the first real boyfriend that I've had since the divorce. I've been out with a guy here or there, but this one is one that I would stop seeing other men for. He treats me very well and he does the things that makes a woman want to act like Rick wanted me to act. Rick wanted me to act all sexy without being treated like I was sexy. He said that our sex wasn't as "intense" as it once was. Besides the fact that we had been together for 25 years, he lied to me constantly and made me wonder what he was up to. I don't feel like that at all now. I know this guy likes me and that he isn't interested in anyone else. I don't have to wonder about it, he makes it known that he wants me.

So, I'm taken. I'm glad that I waited as long as I did. It makes it worth more when you wait for the right one. Rick wouldn't know what I mean, he wasn't the least bit choosy. All he needed from a woman was immobility. If they stood still long enough for him to nail, they were good enough.

I wish that I had been a bit choosier when I was in my 20's, but it's better late then ever. I'm not sure where I want this relationship to go, but wherever it goes, it's starting really well.

The last time I spoke to Rick, he told me that I was the love of his life. That's a lovely thing to hear AFTER the divorce, isn't it? For the first time, I feel as though it's possible that I've yet to meet the love of my life and that's a great way to feel. I feel so happy this morning that I don't even mind that it's rainy outside. This guy is so sweet, he knows all about my lovely driving record and he doesn't mind at all. As a matter of fact, he's willing to help me get things back in order which is so damned sweet.

One man that I was speaking to actually told me that he'd like to see me after I got my finances back in order. I'd have to be an idiot to be interested in someone who couldn't tell that I was worth his attention whether things were going well or not. The fact that this one likes me enough to HELP me get things back in order makes me want to be with him even after I don't need his help.

If I met a man that I liked and he was going through rough times, I would do what this one's doing, I would stick around and wait for the good times because I would see the potential in the man. This one sees my potential and makes me want to be my best. That's what a person is supposed to feel when they're in love. I like it.

And how nice that it's happened in springtime! I think that I'm going to have a wonderful spring AND summer! He and I went shopping yesterday and he was looking at bar-b-que's. He wants to buy one for my deck so that he can make me dinner tonight. So, when he gets off work, he's going home to shower and then he's coming back over here so that we can go get the grill and then we're going to the grocery store for some steaks and he's going to make me dinner, isn't that sweet? I like a man who enjoys bar-b-queing out back. I'm going to make a salad and some other things to go with the steaks.

So, after I clean the house, I'll be cooking for a man and that's something that I haven't done in a LONG, LONG time! I'm very happy today.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home