.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

OK, my house is nice and clean...

... and I'm expecting a guy to come over within a couple of hours. That nut from Dekalb County Jail keeps on calling me as if all she had to do to get me to sign for her was annoy the hell out of me. That is only irritating me and taking away any guilt that I DID feel earlier. Damn her. I can't just take the phone off the hook in case my daughter calls to say that she's gotten home from California. This is another reason that I hate people.

I took a shower a while ago. I didn't begin any new styles in my shaving routine. Earlier this week I mentioned my friend who told me that his lady friend had "...an old fashioned 70's type bush." I decided that the conservative route is probably smarter for the inaugurate romp in the way, don't you agree? I can always adapt to any new ideas in that arena later on. Of course, if I should come upon any male styles that I didn't see coming, I might feel a tad verklempt. I'm not in the mood for any surprises now.

I've had some surprises in the past. There was the guy who moaned something hideous, I was always thinking that I should stop hurting him. He did make me laugh a bit to myself and that's never good if you're trying to enjoy the festivities yourself. My mind must be totally into what I'm doing. If my mind begins to wander, I might as well just give it up and push the dude off of me. So, I don't like any behavior terribly far from the norm. I'm just never prepared for it.

One guy liked to talk quite a little bit. Once again, I don't have the time nor the inclination to come up with any good retorts when it comes to pillow talk. Maybe at the beginning, but once things get going a bit, it's time to put away the sentences with more that two words in them, dontcha think? "Ooh baby." is about all you need after a certain point.

You do have to be sort of careful when you are first getting it on with a guy, or a female for that matter. It's nice if both parties meet at a rather benign point and then make some joint decisions after that. So, if I do get lucky tonight, it will pretty much be a reconnaissance mission. I'll look over things and see what maneuvers I will need to be attempting. Even though you know it's going to be relatively conservative on the first go around, "norm" covers quite a bit of material in itself.

So, I'm glad that I didn't shave anything to ridiculous. I did shave all of the normal places that I should shave and I took a nice hot bath in bath oils so I smell good and I like that. I love those bath things that nieces usually give you for Christmas. I know they're cheap but I never buy them for myself and I enjoy using them. It's a shame my nieces are growing up, they won't be giving me $1.00 gifts anymore.

There's a young bird outside of my house that apparently fell out of his nest. I fed him a bit of moistened waffles but he isn't swallowing it anymore, he's just holding his mouth open. The mother is chirping away something fierce so I decided to leave the bird alone. I suppose the best chance it has is for it's mother to feed it, I don't want to catch bugs or worms and smash them into bird food. That's just too icky. I watch the Birdman of Alcatraz and that's what he fed the birds that he caught. I watched him take care of the birds and I could probably do it, but I might make things worse so I'll just leave it out there for now. I hope it doesn't start chirping out of hunger, that would be too tough to listen to. I would have to give it more waffles because I'm not crushing bugs. Ick, ick, ick.

Well, I suppose that I should get dressed before my friend gets here so I'm going to go and do that. If I get a chance tonight I'll come back and if I don't, I'll be back tomorrow.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home