.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My most recent email...

...from Nigeria:

I wish to inform you that you have only today to pay for the account validation fee and after we shall be waiting to receive you in our office. We shall be pleased to welcome you. However, you shall feed us with your flight details.

And, my most recent reply to them:

Hi!
I'm so very glad that you will be meeting me at the airport! I didn't know how I was going to get to the hotel. I'll be flying in on Sunday, June 2nd at 6:30 PM. That's Flight 75. I'm staying at the Sheraton on Mobolaji Bank Anthony right outside of Lagos. Oh! I'll be flying IN to Lagos, by the way.
As I stated earlier, I have been planning to leave the country after a variety of legal snafu's and your email came just in time. I'm really looking forward to seeing Nigeria and Lagos itself. I'll probably call you before I land in Lagos but just in case, I'll be wearing blue jeans and a straw hat. I don't have a straw hat, but it was the first thing that came to mind so I'll go out and buy one! I do have blue jeans.
OK then, I'll be in touch and I hope that you'll be able to help me spend some of that $10 million!
See ya soon,
Sting


By the way, Dr. Bright never wrote back to Sarah, I guess that you have to be on some type of mailing list and Dr. Bright is far too smart to waste his time on Sarah. I like the fact that they made him a doctor, we all trust doctors, don't we?

Well, obviously, I have far too much spare time on my hands. I think I'll go try to find something productive to do. I have a date tomorrow, but that does me no good right now.

I'll go find a James Bond movie or something like that to make it feel like there IS a man around. And then, before you know it, there WILL be a man here!

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home