.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Here is my most recent letter...

...to the Nigerians:


Dr. Bright,
Hi. My name is Sarah and I'm a single mother on welfare for my 6 children. I heard that you are giving 10 million dollars to my sister. I was wondering if you could get a hold of some money for me as well. I could use a new trailer and some Pampers.
I don't need the full 10 million, 3 or 4 million should get me through. I could really put that money to good use. Of course, 10% of it would go to my church because as a good Mormon, I think that it's my duty to tithe.
Well then, I should go now because I'm pregnant with my 7th child and my ankles are swollen. I should elevate them for a while.
Please consider me as you are giving out all of that money. I keep buying lottery tickets but I never win anything.
Thanks,
Sarah


I'll let you know if they write back to Sarah.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home