.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Hi again,

I had a lovely time last night except for the surprise that was waiting for me when I got home. Another guy. That was a bit awkward, I must say.

I wanted to run swiftly away but that wasn't an option as it was my house. Luckily, they were both very decent about it but I had some pretty fancy explaining to do after my date left. I told the guy the truth, not that I could have lied about what happened if I wanted to, I was pretty much busted. But it turned out OK, I told him that I never said that we were exclusive although he is the only guy that I'm sleeping with. So, we slept together again. I guess that's the thing to do when you're caught with another dude.

Now, I'm waiting for the other guy to call so I can see what's going on there. This is fun, really it is.

I have a plan for situations like this, I just tell everyone the truth and see who's left when I'm done. That way, no one gets hurt, at least it's not my fault if they do. As long as I tell the truth, I pretty much think I'm good to go. If anyone doesn't like what I say, they can leave and then I'm left here to do what I want and I'm surrounded by people who don't mind what I'm doing. I like that.

Rick would have done well to learn that lesson but that's like trying to teach a cat to manicure it's own claws. If he can't lie, he can't have a relationship. He'd have to leave every woman that he was with when he screwed another woman and so he'd be hopping from one woman to the next...wait a minute...that's what he's doing now! Damn.

Anyway, I had a great time last night...before I came home. We went out to eat and then we went bowling. As usual, I bowled one good game and two sucky games. Just enough to make a guy think that I CAN bowl, but I'm letting them win. After I bowl a 200 game, they always think I'm blowing the next game when I bowl 130 or some such sucky score. I'm not, I really, really try to win. I would never blow a game and I hate when guys try to let me win. They don't do that too often, but when they do, it annoys me. I blow the game myself then so they can see how stupid it is to play a game without trying. I'd rather lose 10 games in a row than win one game to a guy who let me win. I find that I play up to (or down to) my competition so I like to play any game with someone who is doing well.

I had one game that I bowled 4 strikes in a row and I hated that because it put all the pressure on me to keep throwing strikes. It was the first 4 frames so I had a perfect game going until the 5th frame when I had a 7-10 split. I never pick those up. I've probably done it a couple of times, but never enough to learn how to do it often. I did knock one of them down which is good, I hate rolling a strike ball when there are only two pins up there and neither of them gets knocked down by the ball.

I never expected the other guy to be at my house when I got home. I hate when that happens. I'm going to have to make some rules regarding the pop in visit. That can't be happening. I'd be afraid to come home at all if I thought that was an option.

I got some ribs to bar-b-que tomorrow so I hope the weather stays nice. A lot of people must be grilling outside because it's really hot out there. It's hot and I'm funky so I'm going to go and take a shower. I'll be back later this afternoon, probably after I clean the house and watch a movie. Have a nice afternoon!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home