.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Dear Meg,

"...Your friend couldn't have loved her boyfriend that much if she would dump him because he didn't marry her. If she truly loved him she would wait and not ever cheat on him..."

I think you're missing the point. I never said that she "cheated" on him, she didn't. She just changed the relationship and she did so honestly. Anyway, the point is that her FEELINGS changed. Feelings aren't good or bad, they just are. If he had asked her to marry him, she would have felt closer to him and the relationship would have grown. But leaving her to wonder and wonder led to her feelings changing to the point that another man was able to grab her attention. It's pretty much the same thing as I went through with the guy who didn't say "I love you." very often. My feelings changed after months of wondering why he had such a hard time saying that simple phrase. It can work the other way as it does when people have a baby...they feel closer to each other.

Feelings change over time and the things that people do make a big difference in how a person feels about them. You can nurture a relationship and cultivate postive feelings or you can ignore it and allow the relationship to falter.

For the first 5 years of our marriage, Rick and I had sex at least 26 days out of the month. If we didn't have sex one day...the next day I was irritable. When he started having affairs so often and the sex slowed down, I became downright bitchy. It wasn't anything that I could control, it was just the way it made me feel.

During the "Lean Year" that I had no sex, I began this blog. So, you see, I MUST have sex...and often...or things can get nasty. Right now I am having sex on a pretty regular basis so I'm being rather sweet:)

Tomorrow I'm leaving for the coast for the weekend and I plan on having sex for hours on end so I should be sweeter than honey by Monday. If you remember the Blow Job post, you should know that I'll being doing the best kind of blow job this weekend. If you don't remember it or weren't reading when I wrote it, here's the link:

http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2005/11/this-post-is-rated-o-for-oh-martha.html

I do take pride in my dick sucking abilities and as I said, I have references. The other night I even amazed myself. I knew while I was doing it that I was absolutely setting a new standard. I don't know what the hell came over me, but things just went so well that I would have said something at the time but I was taught not to speak with my mouth full.

If the guy knew about this blog, I would ask him to tell you about it. I can't do that but I'm sure that I would be safe in speaking for him when I say...that was one helluva blow job.

After the Blow Job post, I actually received emails from a few women asking for advice even though I said that the stuff just cannot be taught. I did my best to explain things then but even I was surprised at myself the other night.

Ordinarily, for me to take it so far down my throat, I would have to be in the position that I mention in the post but I was in your everyday dick sucking position this time and I had that bad boy WAY back there. I wish I could tell you exactly how I did that...I could make a lot of money teaching such skills. But, for some reason, I just have a knack for it.

It doesn't hurt that I enjoy it so much. I was quite pleased to get those emails from other women asking me how I took it so far because that shows me that women DO care about it. The men would have been pleased to know that women are out there trying to learn how to please them more. No men wrote to ask me about reciprocity. Of course, they may be discussing it with each other. And, it's been my experience that most men think that they're better than they actually are and I don't understand that. I guess it's all of those women who are faking it.

Ladies, you've got to stop that. I know that sometimes you just want to get things over with but for goodness sakes, just push the fool off of you. Don't encourage a guy by making him think that he's doing a good job when he's not. That's how we all end up with these overly confident Bozo's. We need to remember that we are all women and the man you're screwing tonight might be in my bed tomorrow night so make sure to teach him properly. I'll do the same for you.

OK then.

I went to my alcohol class tonight and surprisingly, there was a reporter from the Marietta Daily Journal there with a photographer. That's what you want to see at a class for drunks. They were actually doing a story on crack or meth or one of those drugs that I never did. They asked for volunteers to be interviewed for the article and a BUNCH of people put their hands up in the air. I couldn't believe how many people wanted their 15 minutes of fame to be about such a stupid thing as their drug use. Anyway, the reporter said that the story is supposed to be in this Sunday's paper so if you're interested in reading it, look up the Marietta Daily Journal on Sunday and it should be there.

I think it's time for me to go to bed so that I can be fully rested for my weekend of constant sex so I should go now. I'll be back in the morning.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home