.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

You know how...

...you have a really good night or day at something that you like to do? One of those times that you do exceptionally well at something that you enjoy. I've had great games of pool, 200 plus lines of bowling, or really good stand up routines. Well, I had one of those experiences this evening. Not at any of the aforementioned activities, but at something completely different.

I gave a great performance doing...something fun with Biff. I dare say that he enjoyed it more than I did, but I have the satisfaction of a job well done.

I knew while I was "performing" that it was going to be a 10. I don't know what happened. My entire routine went well and without any flaws. Biff apprectiated it, giving me an ovation, of sorts, when I finished. He's so fun to give oral sex to because he IS so appreciative and he always warns me before he...well, you know. It's not as though he could have hidden it, but it was nice of him anyway. He's ever the gentleman.

We had a great time and now he's gone and I'm back in the kitchen. There's something very unatural about being out of bed after sex. I mean it's OK to run to the bathroom or to the kitchen for a midnight snack, but I'm back in my jammies and sitting at my computer. I don't mind, it just feels weird.

I like it when he spends the night but I also like sleeping alone because I can leave the TV on and fall asleep to that. Biff can't sleep with it on and I like to be a good hostess so I don't leave it on when he spends the night. I bet if you asked him, he'd tell you that I was a helluva hostess tonight.

Of course, he was a gracious guest himself, as always. One nice thing about him is that, even though he is younger, he has been married before so he's pretty comfortable in the bedroom. I didn't have to do too much training at all, just a tweak here and there and before I knew it, I had a perfectly good pal in that department. Whew...that could always go either way. I don't know if I would bother too long with a guy who wasn't at least educable. It seems like such a waste of time.

They have a name for men who aren't any good in bed...friends. But no worries, tonight was exceptional, as I said before. Everything just clicked...and the coolest thing was, it was as though I didn't have any gag reflex! I'm sure he'll be back.

Well, I'm getting tired finally so I'm going to go listen to the History Channel. I just hope it isn't all about Hitler or one of his henchmen again.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home