.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I guess you could say...


...that the Marinol worked. About an hour and a half after I took it, I was sitting on my chair thinking, "This crap doesn't work." Then, out of nowhere, I had a tremendous need to walk around the corner to Gabriel's Bakery and bought myself a piece of their wonderful strawberry cake and a box of assorted brownies. So, it works.

Now all I have to do is make some food that's better for me than brownies and I'll be set. Damn, I could end up fat after a few weeks of taking this crap. Oh well, we'll see what happens.


I spoke to everyone in my family and told them that if I go to jail, they shouldn't worry about me. My daughter would be devastated so I had to talk to her for a while to convince her that I was really OK with it. I've set up as much as I can so that if I do go, everything here at the house should be taken care of.

I've got someone to stay here and feed the animals and hold my alimony until rent time. I'll try to pay all of my utility bills before I leave, they don't turn them off until you're two months behind and I doubt that I would get more than two months.

The way that I understand it, if you violate probation and they totally revoke it, you have to spend the rest of your time locked up but it's two for one so I would get two days for every one day that I don't get into a rumble or get caught with a shank. If I remember correctly, I went to court in October or September so I have 3 - 4 months left which would leave me a month and a half or two months to serve. The good thing about that is that I wouldn't have to pay Marietta the rest of the money that I owe them nor would I have to go to my drunk classes or the driving course.

When I was in jail, there were some chicks there who said that I should just stay there and get it all over with then but I couldn't handle that.

Now, I won't enjoy it, but I know what I'm getting myself into. But, I swear, if I go to jail and get robbed again, I'll be one annoyed inmate. Can you BELIEVE that those people robbed me? The nerve. And, they took my salt and pepper...the only hope that I had for eating the crud that they served. I would certainly lose a bunch more weight if I went to jail for any length of time. That'd be annoying, to get arrested for trying to gain weight and then to be punished by being fed food that can't be eaten.

I'm gonna go check my email and then I'll be right back.

See ya!

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Meg,
Now, you make sure you post the address and I will send you lots of mail...and a file in a cake if needed (lol). I will also send letters to the head jail person and let them know what idiots they are. Keep your head up and I will keep praying for you.


Karin,

I don't know why this comment didn't post, I thought it had. Now I can't find it so here it is! Thanks, I will post the address!

Meggers

July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this isn't a damned if you do and damned if you don't case I've never seen one. I hope you don't go to jail, but if you do, post us an address and I too will send you snail mail. Good luck ducky!!
dixiebelle1990@hotmail.com

July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home