.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I've got my father on the phone...

...and he's an attorney. I asked him what to do about the Marinol and he said to take the medicine to the probation office first but I've tried to go in and call them only to be told that I wasn't allowed to go there or call when it isn't the appropriate day. I told him that and he said that I should march into the State's Attorney's office with my prescription and speak to them. So, that's what I'm going to do.

It was my PO who told me to get a prescription and I did what she told me to do. So, with any luck at all, it won't get me tossed in jail.

I'll be back after I find out what I'm supposed to do.

See ya soon!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home