.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

OK...

I called the State's Attorney's office and they said that it was a probation matter and they couldn't help me. The probation people won't talk to me and the prosecutor can't help me. I didn't know what to do so I just went to get it and now I've taken it. This IS what my PO told me to do!

So now I just get to sit back and see what happens. This ought to be good. I read the information that comes with the prescription and it said that one side effect was a "feeling of being high". Ya think?

Well, I'll let you know. They started me out on the lowest dose. The pharmacist had to order it because he said that he has never seen that low of a dose ordered before. Anyway, I have it. I'll let you know if I am able to eat.

They gave it to me to stimulate an appetite but the information said that it works on nausea as well so if it really works, I can stop taking the phenergan which doesn't seem to be helping anyway. I couldn't even hold that down yesterday which is why I was so disgusted and decided to go ahead and get this prescription filled.

The pills are little balls filled with oil like a vitamin E tablet and they have to be refridgerated. I don't know why, but they do.

OK...I'm about ready to scream as far as men go right now. I swear, it's much more fun to date a bunch of guys once than it is to date the same one more than 3 times. They seem to stop acting like they have to make you happy or even as though they are interested in you. I could have stayed married if I wanted to feel like this. So, I must get my ass out of this house and enjoy myself ALONE.

I'll be back later!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home