.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Hi there...

...I finally took the time to write down my mother's lasagna recipe. I think about her whenever I make it. It's a great recipe and one that takes half of a day to prepare. Here's the link to the post:

http://megsfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com/2006/08/my-mothers-wonderful-lasagna.html

I'm adding a section of recipes from men. I find that a man who cares to cook something well is usually creative and sensitive enough to be a pretty good guy. So, I think that I'm going to ask them to cook for me before I decide whether or not they're worth giving my heart to. Basically I think that I'm saying that the way to a woman's heart is through her palate. Here's the link to the section of recipes that men have taken the time to send (any men out there who love to cook are hereby invited to send me their recipes):

http://megsfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com/2006/08/men-can-cook.html

Men, send your recipes to me at megbkelso@gmail.com or put them in the comments section of either blog.

Thanks!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home