.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Dear Meg,

"...And also when you think of something that you need to do or get in another room of the house, but by the time you get there YOU FORGOT what you went in there for! WTF is up with that?..."

I don't know what that's all about but I've noticed that if I go back to the place where I started to think about whatever it was that I forgot...I remember what it was. I don't get that either, I have to be sitting on my blue chair to remember why I ever got off of it in the first place.

I've tried many different things to avoid hiding things from myself...sometimes I just think, "OK, if I were using my brain, where would I put that?" Occasionally that will work, but not very often. What happens is I stick something somewhere safe and then I can't find it so I ask everyone I can think of if they saw it. When I eventually find it, they ask me where it was so then that hiding place is no longer any good because I tell them where I found the thing.

After a while of doing that, I run out of good places to stick things. Sometimes I can walk around the house looking at cabinets and walls and that way I find things...I remember that I stuck something in a cabinet when I look at the cabinet. Today I had no way of knowing the license was in the drawer...I never hide things in that drawer. I obviously stuck it in there and never actually let my brain in on what I was doing. When my brain is with me, I think, "OK, I put it in the spice rack." Then, I do remember where I put something.

I have lost some serious stuff doing that...just sticking something in a "safe place". From diamond rings to a phone number, I can lose it all. I assume that what I hid is in the house somewhere and when I move...I'll find it. But, I don't.

I am a true nit wit.

Oh well, today I got lucky so I can't bitch. Not about that anyway, I do have something to bitch about but I'll do it when I have more time.

Ciao,

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Hey woman!

I am glad to hear that you found the license...nothing is worse than knowing it is around "somewhere" and it consumes you until you find it!

I have tried to go back to where my thought first originated to see if I can pick it back up again; sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

I think my brain needs more RAM or maybe I need to defrag the thing! LOL Maybe if I can just dump all the useless shit out of my head I would have more room for the important shit!

:)

October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home