.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Well,

I think I'm getting over my funk.

I don't do that often but when I do, it's time to hide all of the firearms. I was so cold all weekend and I couldn't get warm to save my life, that's how it started. Then, I wished I had someone to cuddle with under the blankets and the next thing I knew...I was at the bottom of a well.

So, this morning, I remembered that I had an electric blanket...DUH! So, I put on my long johns for the first time this season and a pair of knee high socks...all under my flannel pants and funky ass t-shirt. I climbed under 3 blankets (one of them electric) and fell asleep. I woke up sweating like a pig and annoyed. As icky as that was, it was better than freezing and sad.

So, here I am, wide awake and even more annoyed that I forgot it was football day. I have no clue when the Bears are playing (or IF they're playing) and I need to go figure it out.

That Coco dude is a good one to bring a person back to reality...I wish he wasn't in the middle of a war zone. We need guys like him here, there's enough gung ho guys who LOVE to go fight. Aw, who knows, maybe he does too. But right now, I'd take every dime I have and buy him a ticket to Atlanta so we could talk until I stop feeling sorry for myself. He's taking all the fun out of it as it is.

You know, as I sit here writing this, I feel a smile coming on and I don't know why. I don't care why...I'm just glad it's there. I only have one cold foot (when I woke up hot, I pulled one sock off with my other foot and then just got up) so things are looking up. My back hurts like a mother fucker, but that's nothing new. I just took a couple fo aspirin and if that doesn't work, I'll try the hard stuff. That's what I get for crashing all weekend. I NEVER do this. I usually keep my house as neat as a pin (a pin?) but I haven't done crap this weekend. That's OK, I'll get to it.

Once again, shame on me for whining, I'm done now. I can't believe myself when I do this...watching the news should tell me that I have it too well to feel so bad. But, we all do it to some degree so I won't smack me over it. I would just LOVE an human to talk to. The dogs are cool, they show their love in their own way...but they never answer my questions. The fish are pretty uesless all around except for when I sit in front of the aquarium and stare at them.

OK...I'm gonna wipe the shit off myself and watch football. Sometimes when I get like this I feel like deleting all the whiny crap that I write but I'm not going to. I'll leave it there so that I can go back and see how rotten I can feel at times. It might make me appreciate the times when I feel good.

I could use a ladder, but I know that I'm strong enough to pull myself up, it just takes a little longer. And Coco, thanks for the tools you tossed in...come back and play again!

Off to football...as long as the Bears win again, I should be MUCH better! Aw hell, I'm much better now. You guys are great.

OK then...see ya later!

Meg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sis
Bears play Monday night against Arizona.
Love Ya
Marie

October 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer Up...your bears are on monday night football tomorrow night :-)

October 15, 2006  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Uh Meg, cold out (teasing)? Just think of us up north who know what freezing is all about. Keep that electric blanket going and remember us bloggers are human, you can "talk" to us anytime.

October 15, 2006  
Blogger John Holland said...

We all get in those moods now and than. Sometimes you just have to feel the bottom so you know to start back towards the top. Everyone has the right to whine now and than. Glad to see that you're feeling better.

October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home