.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, October 16, 2006

We all get in those moods now and than. Sometimes you just have to feel the bottom so you know to start back towards the top. Everyone has the right to whine now and than. Glad to see that you're feeling better.

Uh Meg, cold out (teasing)? Just think of us up north who know what freezing is all about. Keep that electric blanket going and remember us bloggers are human, you can "talk" to us anytime

You know, I woke up at 4 AM and decided to come here to apologize for whining over the weekend and then I see these comments. I felt like such a ninny for complaining when people all over have serious problems and no hope, help or understanding. You guys are great. Hell, a soldier in a war zone even took time to try to make me feel better! How dare I whine? But you guys are right...we all have our moments and you all have truly made me feel better in ways you won't ever know. If it weren't for this blog, I would probably still be imagining my life as the bottom of the well. Thank you so much for taking your time to let me know that I'm not so bad. Oh, and to JQ, you're right, I grew up in Chicago and I should know what cold is. By the way, when I'm done with this, I'm going back under my electric blanket. As one of my nursing instructors use to tell me when I said I was cold, "Girl, you need to get some fat on your bones!" We skinny people stay pretty damned cold wherever we are...but I won't have to worry about temperatures below 2 so shame on me!

Cheer Up...your bears are on monday night football tomorrow night :-)

Hey Sis Bears play Monday night against Arizona.Love Ya Marie

Yeah, right after that last enrty, I went to watch the Falcons and saw that the Bears play Monday night. That means I get to see them play!!!! So, if I ever fall back asleep and don't sleep through the game...I'll be watching them win! And baby sister, I love you too...GO BEARS!

OK, I'm still wearing that one stupid sock and I should really go back in the bedroom and find the other one. While I'm there, I'll turn on that blanket and go to sleep with a smile because of you guys!

Ooh...wouldn't it be a bitch if the Bears game I got to watch was the first one they lost? Oh, bite my tongue!

Well, I am going to bed now and I hope I can fall asleep but if I can't, I'll be thinking about you guys and your kindness. And of all the men and women in Iraq fighting so that my children won't live in a world full of Muslim terrorists.

Thanks again, you guys really, really made me feel better. Now I owe you guys a few smiles so when I come back...I'll see if I can't try to give you a bit back.

Peace,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home