.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Well, I'll be damned.

Did you see what I saw? I had to take a pill. That was the best quarter of a game that I ever saw in my life. I'm serious, when the Cardinals got into field goal territory, I really, really had to take a pill. In case you don't know, the Bears came back from a huge deficit in the 4th quarter and amazed the hell out of everyone. It was absolutely one of the best games I have ever seen and I saw EVERY SINGLE game in '85.

I must say, I was a tad concerned there for a while when Grossman couldn't do shit. But then the defense started scoring so I didn't even WANT the Bears to have possesion. They were scoring more points when the offense was on the bench. Whatever, they won the game...and it was spectacular.

I did see something odd...and pardon me if I sound politically incorrect, but was that ref who announced all the calls a gay black dude? You know, I had to mention it, it isn't something you see all the time so it should be made note of. Gay black men have broken into the world of football ref play calling. More power to them. If I were a gay black dude, there's no place I would rather be. Hell, maybe I am just a gay black dude trapped in a white chicks body...who knows?

Well, I think my heart is finally slowing down. I know that all over the country, my brothers, sisters and kids had as much fun as I did watching that game.

You know what fucked the Cardinals up...the quarterback was wired for sound so we could hear what he was saying. I heard him say, "They're givin' it to us!" That irritated me. If it weren't for that one comment, I would have almost felt sorry for the Cardinals quarterback because he did a great job, to the end. The kicker lost the game and that's too bad.

But, the game is over and I must go to sleep. By the way, Jq, I've decided to solve my sleep problem chemically. I'm going to take another xanax and that should put me to sleep. I have to get up to go to the doctor...again.

So, before I go, I just HAVE to say....GO BEARS!!!!!


Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hey girl!!!

WAS THAT SOMETHING???? I was thinking about you guys feeling just like I did. But, excuse me if I'm wrong...did you dis my 85 Bears? With all due respect lil sis...it's only season 6...in 85 they went to 12 and 0 before losing so hold onto your pants, it's gonna be a helluva ride. Now, that's not to say that these JUNK YARD DOGS ARE FRICKING AWESOME!

Meg

PS William went to bed with 9 minutes left because he couldn't watch it anymore...I'm never letting him watch another game with me again! HE was the jinx!

October 17, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hello...? Gay black dude? Is that you?

October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home