.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I found the place!

I found a great place to spend the weekend. It's up in or near Helen Georgia like I said:

http://www.hoochcabins.com/tour.htm

I would have a bit more room than I need, there's another room with bunk beds. I suppose I could nap in the bunks to make sure that I get my money's worth. They also have a pool table in the cabin but it's in a screened in porch so I would freeze as I was playing pool. The hot tub is also in a screened in porch, but I could handle that. I'm going to call the lady and make the reservations before I leave for work.

See ya!

Meg

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are you taking with you?

November 16, 2006  
Blogger mylifeatfullspeed said...

Very nice Meg! I hope you enjoy yourself out there, you deserve it.

Don't forget to take a camera...that looks like an awesome place to take pictures.

:)

November 16, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh, I am going alone! And if I can find a camera, I will take pictures! I had one but the dog chewed the cord that downloaded the pictures onto the puter:(

But, I could probably find one somewhere.

I just hope they have a computer!

Meg

November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like we are all going away for the weekend. Radio Dial Woman and I are heading to the wonderful metropolis that is New York City. As its a long weekend in Mexico, that right, I write to you from the second most beautiful metropolis in the world -- Mexico City -- we have decided to take off to NYC as I have business in the city tuesday and wednesday.

Its the first time that she goes to NYC, so it is going to be a blast. I lived there for close to six months a few years ago, so I know it very well. Plus, as is the case with most women, she is dying to do a little shopping on Madison Ave. So, to answer your burning question, I will be the one walking down Madison Ave with about 1,000,0000 bags around my body. I too, of course, will do a little shopping of my own, but not nearly as much as she will be doing. God knows, I don't understand the need for all those shoes, but to see the smile on her face will be understanding enough.

Y'all have a great weekend, I know I will

November 17, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yep, NYC is a great place to hang out any time of the year. You two have some fun for me and I'll have some for you!

Meggers

November 17, 2006  
Blogger benning said...

Those cabins do look great! Now that I've read your last posting I know you've already been! Try the mountains of North Carolina sometime. Up in Boone. Gorgeous!

Oh, and your odd commentor is just finding himself. Get him an Ass Map and he just may do it! ;)

November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home