.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dear Meg...

"Are you sleeping with any of the men on your list?"


What am I? Hard of screwing? Of course I am. As a matter of fact...there's one who specifically serves that very purpose. In the interest of full disclosure, I've slept with two of them. But one was a better friend...to be kind...so I gave the job to another guy who seems to have a better understanding of the equipment. I don't have as much time as I used to, I can't waste it putzing around in the bedroom department.

I pretty much stick to one at a time...I find it less confusing. But, I have been known to overlap briefly. But, right now I'm being a pretty good girl. Of course, the guy that I'm talking about does read this...so who knows what I'm up to? :)

Aw...I'm just messin' with you baby...you know you have tenure.

I must say, he has earned the position. He beat out a much taller guy and one with a much nicer car. I like this one, he knows when to be efficient and when not to be. That shit just can't be taught...it's a gift. You either have it or you don't. And my lil' buddy has it. Another :)

So, he gets points for that and I have to say, a very high "A" for effort. He is rather enthusiastic about...shall we say...mealtime. I like that in a man. And...I'm an outstanding hostess, quite welcoming and warm.

I'm very satisfied with his work and I have to say that, barring any unforeseen circumstances, I think that he will have a lengthy and prosperous future with my little company here. Things certainly are looking up for my lil' buddy.

See ya, I worked all night and I have to go to sleep for a while. Have a good one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

younger men = Yooomy

January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home