.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hi there!

Well, I did finally go out and have some fun last night. I called one of the guys on my list and asked him if he would take me out and he did. We went out to a few different places and ended up at Chicago's...a restaurant near my house that serves really good baby back ribs. I ordered a full slab, ate some of them at the restaurant (I couldn't finish them because of the appetizer and the salad and the bread) and then I woke up in the middle of the night and ate the rest of them. Now, I'm still full.

I had a really good time and I'm glad that I finally made myself leave the house. I even went dancing. My ride/date didn't like to dance so I asked him if he would mind if I danced with someone else. He said that he didn't so I went around looking for other people to dance with and I found them. Then, they kept coming back and asking me to dance again and I had to say yes after they danced with me so I spent a bit of time dancing.

You know how you can dress up and look crappy and then sometimes you can dress up and look really good? Last night I did it well. I found a new shirt that I had forgotten about and wore that with a nice pair of jeans and since it had been so long since I've even tried to dress up in anything besides scrubs I had no idea how I would look. I was glad that I could still fit into those jeans. I was worried about it because I've been eating quite a bit lately and I bought those jeans when I was a size 2. I doubt that I'm still a size two, but they were low-rise jeans so they still fit because I have no hips and a tiny ass. I do have an ass...it's just a small one. Rick liked big ones...I think that may have been part of our problem.

I haven't curled my hair in a long time and I didn't know what to do with it last night so I just curled it and brushed it out and it ended up looking nice so I was pleased about that. I wish I had taken a camera with me...but now that I know I can still clean up so nicely...I will do it more often and next time, I will take a picture.

You know...I think that I may have been hit on by a chick last night. That has never happened to me so I'm not sure...but I think that woman was a tad too friendly. She was rather touchy feely and she stared into my eyes as she spoke to me like a guy would have done. I asked my date and he said he wasn't paying any attention so I'm still not sure...but I think she did pay a bit too much attention to me. It didn't bother me...I'm just curious whether or not I'm right or wrong.

Have any of you women ever been hit on by another chick? How do you tell for sure? I'm not into chicks...I just would like to know how to handle that if it ever happens and I'm SURE of it. For all I know, that's the kind of things that you have to put up with nowadays...who knows...I've been in the house for years so I don't know what those people are doing out there. I am pretty sure that's what happened...she kept coming to our table and chatting with me...not my date...just me.

OK...now my phone just rang and the person on the other end said, "Margaret!" I said, "Hello?" He said, "Margaret!" I said "Hello?" We did that for a while and then he finally hung up. I guess he was waiting for me to say, "Yes, this is her...", but I didn't want to do that until the fool identified himself. I hate it when people call and expect information before they give any. A woman called me last week and said, "Is this Mrs. Kelso?" I said, "Who are you?" She said, "Is this Mrs. Kelso?" Then I said, "It doesn't work that way, who the hell are you?" She hung up then.

So, unless you identify yourself, I'm not about to give you any information. I can't believe that even works for anyone. And I love it when they get annoyed with me for not giving them any information...and they do! People suck...don't they?

Well, I have to put my Christmas tree away...the lady who's going to clean my house came over yesterday and said that she would start this weekend. But, I have to take the Christmas stuff down before she starts to clean up. She'll get the house in order this weekend and then she'll come every other week unless we decide that she needs to come more often. I doubt that even I could make enough of a mess that would require a housekeeper once a week. I can't wait for her to get this place in order, Lord knows I don't ever have the time nor the inclination!

See ya,

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never been hit on by chick. I'm not sure what they do when they try.

Sorry.

Wait you asked if any women were hit on by chicks. I'll foward it to my ex then and ask her.

January 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sleeping with any of the men on your list?

January 10, 2007  
Blogger mylifeatfullspeed said...

I used to get hit on by women all the time when I worked at the Limelight in NYC. And getting hit on by a chick is the same as getting hit on by a man. Same intense level of attention, same touchy thing (maybe more when it is coming from women now that I think about it - I mean, if a guy touched me as much as some of those women did, I'd have knocked his ass out cold), and it warrants the same response that you'd give a guy you didn't want to go out with...Sorry, not interested - OR - Wanna go get coffee?? (if you were interested).

:)

January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home