.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I have a tool...

...that tells me how people get to my blog. It comes up as a result of some pretty wild searches, I guess if you hang out long enough you get around to everything. Anyway, yesterday someone searched "how to trust a woman not to steal your money after divorce" on Google and they ended up here. I don't know why, but they did.

And since the guy ended up here, even as the result of an accident...I feel the need to help him out and answer his question.

YOU CAN NOT TRUST A WOMAN NOT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY AFTER A DIVORCE. Duh. I thought you guys knew that.

You can't trust us not to steal it before a divorce, surely you wouldn't be able to trust us after a divorce. But, as I've always maintained, a woman can explain, in detail, how she is going to manipulate you and the tricks that she's going to use to wrap you around her tiny little finger and then she'll do it...and even though she told you what she was going to do, you are still totally shocked when she does it.

You guys are that pliable...yes you are. Some require more handling than others, but most of you have your weaknesses and we can learn what they are rather quickly.

So, in closing, to the man who searched the "trust" issue, the answer to your question is that you can't trust us. But we're the only game in town and you'll still play with us...because we show our appreciation well:)

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

no joke, Meg - but some poor soul in the United Kingdom did a search for, "Do mistresses feel guilty" and landed on my blog. The person must have been grief stricken, as she did this search on a dialup and then at 4 o'clock in the morning - England time!

This has me thinking. All joking aside, do you think that mistresses feel guilty?

February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home