.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Meg...

"...did you keep up with the court case, if so what was the verdict?"


Yes I have and the jury is still out. I'm a litle bit surprised by that but if I had to guess, they're doing what I was doing, debating between murder and manslaughter. I'll let you guys know when the verdict comes in, I check everyday.

lol - shouldn't mistresses be considered as sex offenders?

In a way...but what I think is that they should be shunned by society like they used to be. It's amazing how much society and it's "norms" have changed in just my lifetime alone. There was not one noticeably pregnant girl in my high school. There wouldn't have been one...they would have tossed them out on their ear. Now they have day care and special classes.

I prefered the Scarlett Letter and the stock myself. I'd like to see an adulterer in the stock and go up and smack them a few times. To some extent we do that nowadays, shun them I mean. We can say anything we want to about them and no one would blame us. But, you sure the hell can't see them coming and that's a shame.

Amber you are contradicting yourself there. You are trying to achieve the same lifestyle that you are trying to destroy in other peoples marriage.Why does this read as though you are 15 yrs old? 16 the most?

Well, I wrote the Amber letter myself a year and a half ago. When I found it again, it took a minute to remember that I had written it.

I have been cleaning my house a lot lately so I haven't been able to write on the Infidelity project but I'm going to get to it today...especially for Solaris!

I started munching out on strawberries last night and before I knew it, I had eaten one entire carton of them. I have another carton, I'll use that one with my strawberry yogurt. If my son wasn't here, I'd hardly have to buy any groceries at all, just some Hot Pockets and fruit. But he's a man and he likes meat and potatoes. It does keep me cooking which is probably a good thing. If I were alone and waiting until I got hungry, I'd never cook anything. As it is, I eat because I have to, not because I'm hungry. I think I'm becoming immune to the Marinol, the dose probably needs to be increased. The bottle that I take now is over $300. I couldn't possibly afford all of my meds if it weren't for the insurance.

The nurse guy that I had over for the last two Bears games called me last night. We've spoken a couple of times and last night he finally asked me out. He let me choose a restaurant and I hate when guys do that because my favorite restaurants are so expensive. I just don't know any cheap restaurants except for the Marietta Diner and that's not really date material. He specifically said, "Don't consider the cost, just tell me what you like." So, I said Chops. We would have to dress for that occasion and I'd like to see him dressed up a bit.

Another guy that I've spoken about called me this week, too. He's the one who has never made a move on me although we've known each other for YEARS and we have cuddled on his couch watching movies in the past. I didn't get to speak to him so I don't know what he wanted but I'm sure it wasn't sex. I'll call him later to find out. If things come in 3's, one more guy should be calling me this week.

Well, the lottery thing isn't working out. So, I have to pay the bills out of my own money and that just sucks. Also, none of my daydreams can come true if I don't win the sucker. I'd love to just get on a boat and sail around the world. But, as I said, I'd probably need some back up money and I doubt that what I have now would do the trick.

The other day I mentioned how everything in this house has a Rick story attached to it, even if he was just with me when I bought it...we were always together. I was even spoiled, if I wanted something badly, he would give it to me. Apparently, he liked me at one point. The more I look around the house, the more I see that this place is a mausoleum to our marriage and I'm living in it. Ick.

I've got to get the heck out of this place...once again...lottery tickets! My mother was a gambler and she once won $50,000.00 playing Bingo. I'm not a gambler, I feel guilty blowing 50 bucks at the track if I don't win. So, of course I don't buy a LOT of lottery tickets...I just can't justify it.

There are 3 things that I hate, hate, HATE to spend money on and they are bras, purses and lottery tickets. I don't know why, I just do. And it drives me insane that the only bra's that I can wear are Victoria's Secret and everytime I fall in love with a purse, they cost 50 bucks. I can never find something I like AND cheap.

I watched a cute clutch style purse that was totally covered with buttons of different colors. It was adorable. Everytime I went to the mall I would visit the purse. One day, I finally bought it. I took it home and guess what? My daughter had seen it too and she was ALSO in love with the purse. I didn't even get to use it once.

OK, I better go while the gettin's good. See ya later!

Meg

3 Comments:

Blogger Limerick Gal said...

I thought the AJC reported that they were found guilty of murder. I had thought the verdict didn't get much press, so maybe I'm wrong.

February 22, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OMG! You're right! I was checking the Marietta paper and I don't know how, but obviously I missed it! It must have been the day that I was having that hangover. That's my only excuse.

Alas.

February 22, 2007  
Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

Meg -

I made a conscious effort to get rid of anything that my ex hubby and I had together. There is NOTHING in my house any longer that was acquired "together". I even dumped my wedding album in the trash and covered it with gravy! Also, the house is nothing like it was when he lived there.....which made me feel loads better.

February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home