.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Meg...

...I made a conscious effort to get rid of anything that my ex hubby and I had together. There is NOTHING in my house any longer that was acquired "together".

I was looking around my living room the other day. Rick and I spent a long time choosing our couch. We both liked the chairs and bought them together. Of the 2 tables, they both have Rick stories. The lamp is one that he bought for me unexpectedly because he knew how much I loved it. The electronics is all from him because that was his job and forte'. We chose the artwork on the walls together. I would have to throw away everything except the refridgerator and the stove top.

Do you guys think that I should get rid of it all? I could...I could just have a "Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair" yard sale and let things go relatively cheaply. What do you guys think? I'd still have to replace it all so that would cost a buck or two.

We were in this house for close to 10 years and we had furnished it how we wanted it over that time period so of course he was with me when I got everything. Rick said that I should move out of the house, I think he's right.

This has me thinking. All joking aside, do you think that mistresses feel guilty?

No. And this is why...in order to deal with their own guilt they have to make the wife some evil entity who deserves all of this bullshit. They are absolutely self-centered, selfish, they do what they want to do when they want to do it without any consideration for any consequences. They have to live like this so that they can live with themselves. As the evil wench from hell, the wife doesn't deserve any pity or guilt from the mistress/whore.

You have to remember that the husband is telling the mistress all sorts of lies about the wife in his OWN attempt to assauge his guilt. He builds her up to be some sort of mean and nasty bitch who makes the husband totally miserable. Then, the mistress and the husband have a common enemy and they feed off of each other. I despise them.

Now I have to cook. And I'm already annoyed, nothing better go wrong with my batter recipe!

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get rid of your stuff. Just because he had input on purchases doesn't mean it's not yours. Keep it and enjoy it: happiness is the best revenge!

As for the mistress, in her itty bitty mind, she has to bring the wife down to her level so she can relate in some sick way. Let her have her fantasies-nothing anyone does can change them, because then she would have to see herself for what she really is. Her life sucks in every way, so she has to have something to hang onto. And it usually ends up being the men you're better off without anyway.

February 22, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

thanks for answering Meg! Now I'm going to copy and paste your comment (with your name of course) on my blog so that when the woman from England does her search again, she'll find the truth! :)

February 22, 2007  
Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

To each his own, darlings.

I have to say, getting rid of everything acquired together was the ultimate "fu" to the ex. It was my way of saying that you may have come close to ruining my life, but I will rise from the ashes and become better than you could ever dream to be.

And that's the best revenge of all.

February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home