.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Meg...

"...Don't get rid of your stuff...Her life sucks in every way, so she has to have something to hang onto. And it usually ends up being the men you're better off without anyway..."

Thanks! I really like my couch, it's perfect for sleeping on and I like it a lot. And to your other point, yeah, a mistress cannot possibly be very content with their life. They know better than the wife what a lying cheat the husband really is. So, they get to live somewhat paranoid, never knowing if the husband was just using them to leave the wife and whether or not the mistress will be next.

All the trouble that we go to to find a man that makes us happy and these women have no standards pertaining to whom they would NOT fuck...married men are NOT on their list of keep aways. These idiot women, with their eyes wide open, go after men who are, by definition, liars. A married man having an affair is a liar, no two ways about it. And the mistresses don't even mind!

They actually think that the husband loves THEM and THEY are the one woman who the husband will be faithful to. What a joke.

Of course, I just wait for Karma...I love watching it in all it's glory. And, it comes at you the way you put it out there. Rick will have something devastating happen to him in the love department and the mistress will as well. Neither of them has any respect for honesty so you know that they're perfectly willing to lie if they have to...and sooner or later, they will. Then it's all a domino effect after that.

Odd isn't it? The most important aspect of a relationship...trust...and they will never truly have it because their relationship was totally based on lies.

Anyway, fuck them. Kroger (the grocery store around the corner) is apparently discontinuing those lime popsicles that I like so much. I can easily eat a box of 6 or more in one day...I just love those suckers.

They were $2.99 a box but I only bought it when it was on sale, usually for $2.50. Now, they're $1.79 and I buy all that they have everytime I go to the grocery store but they keep on finding more of them. So, when I go back I buy them all again.

It was a relatively lovely day outside today so I turned the furnace off. I'm hoping that I don't have to turn it back on until October or November. Well, I'd have to use the AC so one way or another, I'm gonna have to pay a lot of money to avoid discomfort. Right now I'm sweating like a pig and I hate that.

Oh, I was also doing laundry today and that never makes you very cool, does it? As a matter of fact, the machine has stopped so I have to go and change the loads. I hate laundry!

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that is so bloody obvious but I had never thought of it that way!

"men who are, by definition, liars. A married man having an affair is a liar,'

You are so RIGHT !
Yet they seem so smooth and make you feel delicious it's hard not to fall ( assuming they are single)
Snakes, that's what they are, slimey snakes who shed skin but its the same pattern underneath

February 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,

I say move out, and burn the damn furniture. I can't stand visiting the same everyday places that I'd been with an ex (yes, even the neighborhood Blockbuster), much less LIVE in a "home" that we had supposedly built together.

I'm a sentimental person by nature. I have way too many memories and feelings attached to everything. When John and I were going through one of our rough spots, I seriously contemplated moving out of town. I was planning to move to Paris. I just wanted to get away. Anywhere that wouldn't remind me of him. Out of site, out of mind. I think that's the best way to get over someone.

Cheryl

February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home