.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ahhhhh...

...I just got home from the studio. I was in a scene at a diner with some guy who I don't know but he was on As the World Turns. There was also a lady named Jill Scott. I don't know who she is either but she's a singer. Some of the other background people did know her.

In the scene, I sat at the table next to the actors so I KNOW that I'll be easy to spot in this movie. It's called Why Did I Get Married and Janet Jackson is the star of it. That was the closest that I ever got to the camera in any of the movies I've ever done except for one scene that was cut out of a movie. We were dressed in hideously hot clothes and we were inside. It was air conditioned but as many clothes as I had on, it didn't keep me from sweating like a pig.

I sat at a table with some guy who's name I don't know but he was my "date" in the scene. We had to mime speaking to each other and pretend to be drinking coffee (it was really Coke). They must have had a deal with Coke because they put a few cans of it out on the tables. Miming to each other is odd because unless you're a lip reader, you can't have a converstaion and you don't know what to say or how to react. I kept mining stupid shit like, "I give great blowjobs." and "Let's take off our clothes and get down on this table." Thank God the guy couldn't read my lips.

I don't know what makes me do stuff like that...it just comes to me.

That was the easiest movie I've ever done and the quickest. We did have to wait a while to go onto the set but once we did, we were there for the rest of the night. I had a lot of fun, as I usually do when I do these things. They filmed the movie at night because the director films a TV show during the day. I am so tired that I can't remember the name of the TV show...but I will eventually. Maybe if I go to bed now and fall asleep quickly, when I wake up I can tell you what the TV show is. But for now...I must go to bed. Tomorrow (later on today?) I'll tell you more about it...I had a great time.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home