.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Meg,

The common problem that most guys have, at least the ones that I’m stationed with here, is that they approach the subject (and the area) with little to no imagination or thought process for the woman or how to please her. The guy may consider himself, or be considered by his buddies, as a sexual stud by his word alone but what is that really worth?

Oh man..at least 80% of the men that I eventually go to bed with SAY that they're GREAT in bed. And so far, I've only met one that was GREAT and he never bragged about it, he just very calmly made wild passionate love to me. Damn...he was great. And that was in the 80's. So, obviously NONE of the ones who brag are any good and you can take that to the bank.

They aren't really lying, they believe they are great. The problem with just scoring a home run is you just run the bases and then you're done. I think that Coco's comment is SUPERB and well worth the time to read it...if you're a guy, I suggest you do so. He's right, right and then he's right some more.

Keeping the conversation flirty, fun and interactive while you’re having foreplay and sex, makes it a more fun and memorable experience for both of you. You’re going to have sex, what’s more interactive than that?

Exactly...why end a perfectly good conversation because a man has his hands on your boob? There's nothing wrong with little breaks either.

Personally, I like to go for the 2 to 0/1 ratio on orgasms; her two orgasms to my zero or one DURING foreplay.

Would you like to stop over here on your way home? I could make you lasagna.

Compliment her on her body, women are exceedingly self-conscious of their bodies and compliments are great for her self-esteem.

But when they get older, they just go for it, throwing modesty to the wind.

Always take the trip “Downtown” because if you expect her to do it for you, she will more than likely do it voluntarily (without you asking) after she gets hers, and it’s a great time for you!

Like I said in an earlier post, there's nothing like lubing a chick up and getting her squirming than a nice orgasm. If she doesn't like it, she'll discreetly stop you and redirect you. What a waste.

If you can’t last that long (guys), ask her if she would prefer a session to last hours a night or does she prefer several times a night usually women will let you

Or, you could nail her as early in the day as you can and explain that you want to last all night long so we should just get that one out of the way.

Man, that dude wrote a great comment. You know, human contact in itself is good so take a lot of time just wrapping yourselves around each other. That's good. Then use your hands...I like that both ways...or should I say I like it if we use all four arms.

I'm working up a really, really good stand up routine...I can't wait to perform it live. I'd tell you the jokes here but it wouldn't be the same as seeing me do it in person.

Oh well. I have to go to bed...all that yard work has me sore all over my upper body...even my hands and fingers. Boo hoo. I took some pain pills and they made me tired so I'll see you tomorrow!

Meg

Good morning!

I'm up and after I feed the animals and suck coffee, I'll be back!

8 Comments:

Blogger JQ75 said...

Meg you need to have a transition, you're on one topic the whole post and then you say "stand up routine", I was still on that subject till you said jokes. What? Oh, she changed subjects... LOL.

OK, now that I'm caught up. Comedy performance. That's what they make You Tube for. Or you could make an audio recording and post a .wav file. Some of your depressed readers would really appreciate it. BTW, we have a bunch of comedy clubs up here. So if it gets too hot down there maybe you could take your act up north (but in July-August our weather is worse than yours).

Sore all over, sounds like someone needs a good rubdown...

March 25, 2007  
Blogger Jaded said...

I think I have a secret crush on Coconut...LOL

March 26, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Jade,

You THINK I do? What woman wouldn't after reading his comment! DUH!


Ooops, sorry JG, I do that in bed too. Oh well, I should transition a tad more gently for those of you who prefer that. The furthest north that I've done stand up was when my improv group went to Myrtle Beach to perform. I would LOVE to put sound waves or even videos with sound. HOW DO YOU DO IT? I've wanted to do that forever on this blog but I don't know how.

Anybody around Marietta know?

Meggers

PS Oh yeah, the rub down would be nice. My HANDS hurt from operating that hedge trimmer and the rest of me just hurts from reaching through, over, under and behind bushes.

March 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know bout you but it seems that you're right..

visit me at http://divorce-guideline.blogspot.com

March 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Meg :) Sorry I can't give you a tutorial about ebay stuff....it was so long ago that I set up my accounts...all I know is the banking information is redundant and not needed. Oh! And I've thrown back the ball to you on BJs :)

You on you tube would be a hoot!!!

March 26, 2007  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Is Coconut single?

Hell with comments like that I may even consider becoming a mistress if he is married!

March 26, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

First of course you'd have to shoot the video or record your audio. You could even record yourself with a video camera that can turn the screen facing you and has a remote (mounted on a tripod). Audio would be simple, just a mike plugged into the PC recording .wav. Audacity is a free audio editor if you need to edit long recordings.

I haven't tried it yet, but YouTube has tutorials on how to record, edit, and upload to their service. You've probably seen blogs with the YouTube boxes to play, so they can be embedded into your Blog.

Video is big and only high speed users can make any practical use of it. YouTube hosting has the advantage of keeping all that bandwith consumption off your ISP (where you'd likely have to upgrade).

Audio files are much smaller and with modest traffic could probably be hosted on your own ISP. I believe there is a service that hosts audio, like YouTube does video.

Hosting at your ISP means uploading the file to the Web directory they provide you. The free FILEZILLA is a great FTP client that can handle that. Putting a web link (< a href=http://url/xxx.wav>Joke< /a>) in a post should cause an audio player to launch for the user.

Feel free to ask for more details here or by email.

I'll be posting a wav file on my ISP linked to one of my posts when I get some time (big day is day after tomorrow so it may be this weekend).

March 26, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

doesn't everybody here have a secret crush on coconut?

March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home