.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Meg...

"...my husband said to me that I should give the mistress some lessons on how to give a good blow job..."

Yeah but I wouldn't think it would be as easy nor as much fun to suck dick on your knees with a man leaning up against a dumpster. Think of the gravel in her knees...she already has to worry about it getting out of her...green, funky, disease ridden coochie. Right, colleen? What do you do after a meeting next to a dumpster? Douche? Is passing the gravel anything like passing a kidney stone?

You're husband has a kind heart. Aren't you lucky that he doesn't realize exactly what a ho is. He must be one of those men who have honor, pride and class. He WOULDN'T know about the gravel pit called colleen.

Besides, he's thinking about decent sex, not the kind of sex that married men have with whores. That's more like a man walking down the street, he starts to get horny and he sees a female so he screws her for relief. Afterwards, it may or may not bother him to realize that it was a female swine he just porked, he's just glad to be rid of the stiffie in his pants.

There's no reason to waste our talents on a ho who isn't much more than a talking tumbler lined with raw liver. Hey colleen, how does it feel to be a sex toy? You're basically the male equivalent of a dildo. Simply something to fuck.

Like colleen, most whores realize that they are nothing but a liver lined tumbler...that's why they try so hard to get pregnant. There isn't one shred of wanting to make a baby with the man she loves...they get pregnant for totally selfish reasons and the poor kid suffers. And what better way to hurt the wife? Selfish bastards all.

That's why the men never marry the whores they get divorced over. They may lose the wife, but then they lose the whore and find themselves another decent woman to cheat on. Amazing, isn't it? They love that freedom to fuck whatever they can and they certainly make the most of it. Once he's divorced, the mistress is as bad as the wife, he just jumped from the frying pan into the fire and the ho has got to GO!

Transition...I have to go shower and play with my hair so I can go to that shoot on a little bit. I have to go downtown and as long as I'm there, I'm gonna walk around and explore Atlanta. Maybe I can get into some kind of trouble if I put my mind to it.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home