.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

My arms are like jelly...

...after trimming the hedges. I think that my yard now qualifies as a bio-system of it's own and I'm waiting for PETA to tell me that I have to leave the entire thing alone or they'll throw blood at me.

I started a long time ago...did you know that a trimmer strong enough to go through limbs also goes through the power cord? Well, it does. I zapped the sucker so I had to go to Home Depot and get a new one. I trimmed the hedges in the front and on the side of the house. I had to go through the back of the front bushes to get to the backside of the tops of them and that was all icky, I think there are 4 kinds of snakes and 18 different species of spiders living back there. I trimmed a space back there so that I could walk behind the bushes and that just freaked me out. I was waiting for a chipmunk to bite my ankles.

The hedge-trimmer is a weapon of mass destruction to the animals of my yard. In the bushes alone, which I figure is like their solar system, I just whacked the top and sides off of their solar system. After I get the feeling back in my arms, I'm going to go on with my invasion in the back yard. I'll be exterminating a lot of the bushbugs from my azalias.

OK...I need to pretend that I have more energy and do that again.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home