.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I found this letter...

...that was written to Tyler perry, the producer of the movie that I'll be working on tonight. It was written by a man and it really made me think:

I got married, because I was in love with a woman and wanted to spend my life with her. I always thought that was what she wanted. We grow up together, raised our children together and worked hard to build a home. Now she no longer wishes these things. Last year my oldest daughter died (From a previous relationship). After this my wife started staying out all night leaving me at home with the kids. I foundout that she found someone else. When I asked what i had done, she said i did nothing. I would beg her to come But she never would. As time went on, she started acting like her old self again, until this year. Now I find myself in legal troubles because of all of this and she tells me she wants time away from me. My children want to be with me and because of the troubles I can not be in my home. The children decided to come with me, but they miss their mom so much. Currently i have no money as I'm paying on the house that I am not allowed to live in. The legal system either will not help or do not care. I am a father trying to do the right thing to support his children and no one seems to care. I was told today by the police I had to leave with my children, because she was living in our home. As i sit here and type this, I wonder why we as sons are taught to do the right thing, by our wives and when you try to do the right thing,its get thrown back in your face. I assure anyone whom is reading this, my story is true. I'm not looking to gain anything, i suppose other than help. Because to be honest I simply want to take my kids home. I know I'm a fool, but i miss my wife and I know it takes two, but I do not understand why someone would want to break up my family. I do not understand why someone would want to hurt my children, whom have done nothing to them. I watch all these movies with happy endings. I hope there is a happy ending for my children and me.

So, I have to wonder where the men like this one are. Somewhere there are people who are kind, loving and decent sitting alone by themselves after giving everything they have and all that they are to another person who dumped them flat on their faces for some tramp or cad who couldn't care less who they hurt. It's people like these that need to live in one place with the ho's in another state.

If we knew that the trash was nowhere to be found...we could safely live our lives and give our hearts away to someone that we know would never fail us. That would be so nice.

I'm about ready to leave for the studio so I have to run but Solaris...you need to call your husband and tell him what the bimbo is doing to you. I bet even he would be disgusted. I hope you find solace in the fact that she is too miserable to leave you alone. I know I get a kick out of it.

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why? He's the one who gave the bimbo all of her contact information. He's a real traitor, a reeal traitor. Keep in mind that none of these things would have happened had solaris's stbx husband wouldn't have betrayed her to begin with.

March 28, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

So, if my sister gave me a gun and I shot you with it, would you be annoyed at my sister and leave me alone? I addressed that point earlier this week.

March 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home