.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Meg...

"...And I've thrown back the ball to you on BJs :)..."

Alrighty then. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with THE ball, I usually work with pairs although there was this Brit named Keith in the 70's that I met in LA who had only one testicle. He told me what happened to the other one but I forgot.

BJ's? I prefer the term blow jobs, although blow is just an expression. I would bet $16 that somewhere, some naive chick is blowing away on some guys one eyed wonder worm.

You know, after giving it some thought, I've pretty much exhausted the blow job thing...I can't imagine what would be left to discuss except to say that I'm good at it. I have references. In 1978, Jim M. said, "Man, you suck a mean dick." And then a couple of years ago, a cutie named Mike H. said, "Damn girl, that was great, can we do it again?" Of course there was another Mike (also Mike H., but a different one. Aren't there a lot of Mike's out there?) who said, "You are an excellent fuck." That annoyed me and I let his bad self know it. After I bitched for a while, he said, "That's considered a compliment in some circles." Well, I don't know where he travels...but I'm more than just an excellent fuck. Like Jim said, I suck a mean dick.

Oh well.

OK, I'm about to "transition" so I need to warn you guys...OK JQ?

I'm not steering too far off track so you should be able to keep up. I was just thinking of all the names that we have for the male member. Off the top of my head I have:

Mr. Happy
Champ
Shaft
Dingo
Pepe
Mr. Midnight
The Thunder Down Under
Mr. Peabody
Junior
Thor
Captain
The Purple Headed Yogurt Slinger
Mr. Winky
The One Eyed Wonder Worm
The Handful
and my favorite...The Mouthful

OK then...I have to wander around the house and look at stuff. I'm out of strawberries and respberries, all I have left are blueberries and I don't have many of those. I live on berries. Damn, my muscles are sore. I work out all the time and I guess I don't usually use the gardening muscles...go figure.

Meg

5 Comments:

Blogger kissmekate said...

According to my husband I am rather talented in this area too

;-)

Can't say he is too bad himself!

March 26, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Somewhere I missed that, I never felt a need to name my body parts. But oddly enough, and it couldn't have come from me, so it must be my wife's fault, but my son refers to his as "Mister". I guess if I felt a need to refer to mine, I'd use some slang name for it like cock. Thought I'd let you know in case you were building a list.

See now this one didn't really need a transition it was the same topic. You did see the joke in the last one, didn't you (or is it just me?) you were talking about sex positions and acts in detail and then you said "stand up routine" and I'm thinking, hmmm OK, there's one common way that's done, but she's excited, she must be talking about a different way to have sex standing, whoa performing live... Wow, I knew Meg was bold, but that sounds like a stretch even for her. Oh, Oh, that kind of standup...

March 26, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

First, let me congatulate Kate for her and her hubby's ability to practice on each other and both take pride in what they are doing! I would hate for a guy to say, "Meg is a little slow but you know...there's no such thing as a bad blowjob so I just let her do it." Besides, I'm only slow when I'm getting started:)

OK then, JQ, hasn't a woman ever named your twanger before? I would refer to it in some way once I became comfy around a guy...personally I prefer cute little names...or something short like Jeff...as in, "Can Jeffie come out and play?"

I named my boobs after a song I heard a long time ago, Sally and Sue...you take Sally, I'll take Sue, makes no difference who takes who.

Meg

March 26, 2007  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Hey Meg I just thought of something re your comment about what the man says.

Charlie, my husband said to me that I should give the mistress some lessons on how to give a good blow job.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

March 27, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Gosh, no. Maybe it's because that question wouldn't be necessary.

Maybe it was my wife's idea to use a nickname when my son was taking a bath. But I also know she taught him the correct name (penis) fairly young.

March 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home