.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

What?

Someone wrote this in the comments and since it referred to a good friend of mine, I had to leave it off:

"...You must be a mistress or a "freind" if you even dare to name a husband or other party..."

I know the lady she's speaking of, I've met her and she is a good woman...would never cheat on anyone so I'm gonna have to say you are wrong about this...ANONYMOUS...and besides, I mention names of cheaters all the time, Gail Glenn, Rick, colleen lombardi, Angelina Jolie...see? I'm not cheating on anyone.

"...I'm always up for a little Photoshopping to further the cause of those trying to rid the world of the evil Husband Stealing Skank Bitches out there..."

I sent your email to Solaris again, that's what I'm doing, forwarding them to her with a yea or nea (IMHO) on them. I think there's only one that I haven't OK'd...but she should get to the rest of you when she can...I'm bugging her! (I also told her that you and I could get colleen the whore GOOD!)

Now I have to suck coffee...I'll be back in 20 minutes...unless my computer decides not to let me back for a while...my computer is an idiot.

Ok, I'm back. That was 20 minutes but I forget to count the writing part so I won't be available to YOU for maybe a bit longer. I suppose it depends on how well I'm thinking. As you know...it takes me years of experience to gain the insight into human behavior that I have so it could take a while to think of something, but if I just write what I'm thinking, I should be cool.

And what I was thinking before I signed on just now is that I'd like to go to the grocery store, get a box that says Dove or Lever 2000...and then take it to the town Square (Marietta has a "Square" like the movie Back to the Future except the clock is on the side of a building, not the top). In the center of the Square is a park with a gazebo. It's lovely and really quite Southern. Anyway. I'd take the box to the Square, turn it upside down and just start talking. Just to see what people would do. What do you think? There's a woman, truly up on her soapbox...bitching about cheaters and colleen lombardi. (Let her prove that one!)

Then I thought...I wonder if I need a special permit for that sort of thing. I'm sure that I could run around the park telling jokes to people one on one, but if I tell a LOT of them at once...do you need anything special?

Before you ask...yes, I am just crazy enough to do that.

Damn, I have to feed the dogs. They lick the bowl and I used to think they did it for the tastse, now I think it because they are signing me to feed them...how else would a dog let you know he's hungry? He can't even look in the direction of the food and nod...so he just licks to bowl. OK, I get it...I'll just feed the dogs.

Meg

Man, I just spooned a shitload of creamer into the sugar bowl for no reason. Not just one spoonful...4 or 5 of them. Oh, my daughter called me last night to get my recipe for Beef Stroganoff and I forgot to tell her about the wine. Damn.

I started to call her a little while ago and saw that it was 4 AM in La. Pooh, I'll have to wait forever to see how it came out. I'm an excellent cook.

OH! Hey! Can ANYONE out there with an eBay account answer a question for me...when they ask for your credit card number and checking account info...are they legit? I got halfway there and freaked. Do they really ask all that info on eBay?

I need an answer to that question badly! Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer...whoever does!

Meg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ebay.... they are legit BUT you don't have to give them all that information. Dig a little deeper for their reasons and you'll find the credit card information should be enough and that's only required for a pay pal account or to sell on there.

Hope this helps :)

March 25, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks...I appreciate that! I tried to sign up and I put the credit card info in thinking I'd be done, then it wanted my routing and account number from my checking account. They said there was some way to "ID" yourself without that, but I couldn't figure that one out. I can be so computer illiterate at times.

Thanks Di!

Meg

March 25, 2007  
Blogger Karin's Korner said...

Meg.. I think that they want the routing # and your checking account # is because to make sure you are legit, they deposit anywhere from 5 cents to 15 cents into your account, then before they "legitamatize you" you will have to tell them exactly how much they deposited. This way they will know it is in fact your account and you are not a cheat. I love e-bay. I have heard some things recently but I have not had a problem with them at all and I have about 75 buys there all done with my debit card (now paypal) and it has gone smoothly.

One more thing, please get Solaris on the ball to send me an invite, I am dying to know what she is doing.

If you decide to go and get that soap box, let me know. I am in NC and would love to come and see you.

March 26, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Ah, that makes sense...I knew they were legit, I just wanted to be sure the page that I was on was. You never know. Now I can go and finish my thingie.

Thanks Karin!

Meg

March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home