.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

About 15 years ago...

...Rick was cheating with a wopig that he worked with named tanya murray. What a surprise! They both worked at Montgomery Ward's, and I did too! I worked in a commission sales department and they both worked in the electronics fix it place in Ward's. Rick went back and forth between the Roanoke (Virginia) store and the Lynchburg store. He usually worked in Roanoke which was where we lived. That was the store that I worked at.

There was a guy at that store who had a crush on me...and he was gorgeous! He and I became friends quickly and when the entire store knew about the affair before I did, he was very, very nice to me. He was a bright guy who I should have left Rick for but I didn't, I thought I loved my stupid husband.

Anyway, when I did find out about it, everyone told me they heard him talking to her on the phone at work when they knew that I was upstairs. I was literally the last to know. One day, the guy with the crush on me...Pat...took me to the Lynchburg store and I went into the bathroom, passing the whore on the way (who said hello and I responded, "Blow me", she had no clue who I was). I went to the bathroom to write about her all over the walls and then I hung a sign on the back of her car that said, "Sheep, married men, I fuck'em all!"

The bitch eventually went and complained that I had vandalized the store and her car. I denied it, saying I knew who did it, but it wasn't me. And I don't think anybody really cared since they all knew that she was fucking my husband and I'm such a pleasant person:) that everybody liked me. They asked me because they had to...I think the manager was glad that I denied it because she just smiled and walked away. I smiled back and I never heard another thing about it again.

That was because NOBODY likes an adulterer, especially if they know and like the wife (or husband) who is being cheated on. And...they all understand everything that cheatees do...as do you folks who have been cheated upon. I guess everyone has been lied to or cheated on at one point in their life so they ALWAYS side with the cheatee.

Some nit-wit bitched to a friend's boss about a blog and the boss just offered the wife help and said that she should "get a restraining order because it's obvious this person is unhinged". I love that word and think I will use it more often.

It's a shame when someone lives their entire life trying to hurt someone else...not that I care about the wopig here, she's made quite the fool out of herself. But the poor wife gets to deal with this nut daily. Luckily, my friend is surrounded by people who care about her and realize that the wopig is insane.

If my friend said, "I wrote a blog about my husband's mistress.", EVERYONE would understand why. If the wopig said, "I harass the wife of the man I am currently screwing.", EVEYONE would say, "For God's sake, why?"

So, to the insane fuck who is harassing my pal, nice try bitch, but once again, you look like an idiot and she looks like a sympathetic character who is being stalked by an "unhinged" lunatic...YOU!

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bra - Vo :) AS always...hit the nail on the proverbial head. Clarity. She slept with someone else's husband. End of story :)

March 27, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

And you didn't even KNOW her! Tacky was exactly the word. The one time I saw her she had dirty, stringy hair, she was wearing a black Heidi dress with a granny shirt on and gold lame shoes. When I pointed it out to Rick he said, "Yeah, I see what you mean." Whatever. As I said, if an Elvis impersonator can get laid, anyone can. Thank you ladies!

Meg

March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home