.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I could probably sleep a bit longer...

...but when I wake up and the sun is out...I don't feel like going back to sleep. I have to work tonight so I'll just take a nap later. I really, really had a great time last night. As I said, it was the closest that I ever got to the camera, if any of you see the movie you wouldn't have to look for me way off in the distance...I'll be right in your face. I just got lucky and was seated to the right of the actor and the camera was to his left.

They did shoot the scene again over the actors shoulders to get the close ups and when they did, the people who were on that half of the room in the first shot had to come back and pretend that there was someone in front of them. I had to do that and that meant that I sat there like an idiot "talking" to a pretend person in front of me.

I was pretty surprised at how quickly they shot the scene once they started. Usually they get more takes than they did. They only did it about 3 times from the side and once over each actor's shoulders.

Anyway, that was the best movie that I ever did as far as how long it took, where we were (I've been in movies dressed as a Union prisoner of war, wool suits in 90 degree weather and in abandoned buildings with no heat or electricity) and the food was great. They had steak, chicken cordon bleu and some kind of fish plus a LOT of sides and drinks. They did a great job of taking care of everyone. I would work for Tyler Perry again anytime.

OH! The actor suggested that we have a pool, a dollar each to guess what time we would be done and I said 1:03. That's exactly when we broke. He was so cool. He got a round of "For the Longest Time" (Billy Joel) going and we were all singing it. The actress was a singer so it was pretty cool.

So, unfortunately collen lombardi is still trying to fuck with Solaris and she's trying so hard it's almost pathetic. And she's supposed to be an old woman who should have better sense. She is SO tipping her hand and letting Solaris know exactly how afraid she is of her. I told Solaris she needs to speak to her husband about what's going on. I'm sure he would just as soon have the nutcase leave his wife alone and keep peace as much as possible. I'm sure he doesn't even know what the ho is doing.

I mentioned that a couple posts ago and some "anonymous" person wrote to say that she shouldn't because it's the hubby who betrayed her. I'm quite sure that was the whore herself so it obviously freaked her out that Solaris would even THINK about calling her own husband. But, I still think she should...don't you guys? (I'm not asking you, HO, so don't bother answering.)

What advice do you guys have to give Solaris? Do you agree that she should call her husband? they haven't spoken for a few weeks and I think it's time they spoke again...don't you?

Meg

9 Comments:

Blogger fishoutofwater said...

I think Solaris should call her husband and let him know what his wopig is doing. It wouldn't be a bad idea to find little things to have to call him about as well just for the added poke in the eye.

March 29, 2007  
Blogger Karin's Korner said...

I think it is a wonderful, fantastic idea that Solaris call her husband and let him know EXACTLY what is going on. If he does not believe her then she can just copy and e-mail him all the crap that the hobag is doing to her. And if by chance...Collenthewhorebitch is reading this.....He still is HER HUSBAND...no matter what you think!

March 29, 2007  
Blogger Lara Croft said...

I think Sol should apply for a restraining order, surely contacting ones work place in an act of revenge clearly is against the law?

March 30, 2007  
Blogger coconut commando said...

Meg, and especially Solaris,

I am not completely current on the entire situation with Solaris and her husband and for that I’m sorry. Now given the information from your postings and her feedback on that situation, I encourage her to call her husband and make him aware of it. A guy in his situation has got to be getting heat from other women in his life for her (the other woman’s) behavior. If she is focusing extra attention on Solaris, it is a reflection of how insecure she is. It would also be safe to guess that her petty behavior is a normal part of her personality so she is probably treating other women in his life (like relatives) and his buddies with the same demeanor, or lack of.

I think it’s a good idea for Solaris to be courteous but firm. If he has been steadily trying to avoid dealing with her, when she makes him aware of the situation, it will add more misery and stress to his life. That misery and stress is being caused by the woman he chose to end his marriage for. Remember, he put himself into this situation by leaving Solaris for her so he has no one to blame but himself. Irony is so amusing at times like this.

In any case, it’s never easy to deal with all of this like Solaris has, but she is doing the right thing by having her blog be “by invitation only”; screening her blog responses and remaining very amicable despite the situation she’s been put in. She has shown herself to be a very remarkable woman in that she has continued to go forward with her life and not given in to the obstacles placed before her. I hope that, if nothing else, she is able to return to a place within herself and her life where she is truly happy. Good luck.

March 30, 2007  
Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

Solaris, honey....there is always the local paper. You could take out an ad space and publish her emails to you....

What can I say? I'm a scorpio and we're mean.

Honestly though...the best thing for you is to rise above. Anything you do to her lowers you a bit closer to her own gutter level.

March 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eliza is on my wavelength! I have a Scorpio mother! Big Billboard! Solaris, I am a fellow traveler and would love an invite. Anything I can do let me know. SOunds like the H split all together- any hopes of him coming out of the fog?

April 01, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh, he's out of the fog, if he weren't, his mistress wouldn't be so bitter. I doubt that Solaris would want a cheater back, unless she wants to go through this all over again when he meets another whore at work.

Meg

April 01, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

"I doubt that Solaris would want a cheater back, unless she wants to go through this all over again when he meets another whore at work."
Like fonzie used to say, "Exactamundo".

It's my turn to do the picking and the rejecting. Shit.

April 01, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I knew that, you have FAR TOO MUCH CLASS.

Meg

April 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home