.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Meg...

"...the husbands aren't exactly innocent...so maybe it's the Anti-Infidelity Movement that we support..."

Certainly. I absolutely know that the men are as much to blame, or the female cheater. We seem to have left out men who screw married women as well. (Guys? Are you going to let that happen?) The thing is that this entire blog was begun as a shot at a man. I believe I took care of him toot sweet in the beginning of the blog. There's so much stuff in this blog that even I've forgotten most of it. I go back and read some of what I've written and I cringe...but what are you gonna do? It's all out there already.

We all know that cheaters are nasty, as are the cheatees...gender is not important. I know that it's the husband's who vowed to forsake all others until death (or wives) but there's also an unwritten rule between women. We don't fuck each other's men. Period. Angelina Jolie is doing her best to break up as many couples as she can...using nothing but sex. colleen is not only doing that, but she's harassing the wife of the men she screwed.

That's where she deserves everything she gets. If she would leave Solaris alone...we would look like nuts if we kept talking about her...but she's the one who instigates every post that we write about her skanky ass. So...eye-o, eye-o, eye-o...her middle name is BLOW.

So, keep on annoying Solaris you psycho...you will always look bad...HELL, you walk into the room looking bad as it is, you husband stealing trashy piece of shit.

See ya!

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the OW slut because she was completely unrepentant and shameless. My H is so totally remorseful and has been making it all up to me- the best he can anyway- and, yes he was the one who made the promise and I took a vow for better or worse. If he does it again he's out! You are right on- I expect more from women than men.

March 25, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

My dad told me once that if you lined up a hundred boys and showed them a pretty girl, they would all screw her and if you lined up a hundred girls and showed them one cute guy, maybe 3 would screw them. We are supposed to have some self control. Hell, with all the men out there, why on Earth would anyone ever want another woman's man? I just don't get it. I would never sign up to be number 2!

Meg

March 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home