.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Well...

...I made the audition yesterday and I even got the job. The only problem is I never knew what the job was for and it turned out to be playing Disney characters in DisneyWorld. I had to turn that one down...I hate hot and I bet that Minnie Mouse head is hot as shit.

It's supposed to be in the 80's here today and I guess that means that I have no excuse, I need to go outside and trim the hedges. I HATE doing that...but I like the way they look after they've been trimmed.

I think this is a good idea:

"...maybe we could have a skank photo edit contest. People could edit photos, make them all grossed out and readers could vote on categories, which photo gets the biggest laugh, best caption, skankiest, ugly, most warped, biggest edit change before/after.Google's piccasa has an invite feature.Laughter is the best medicine and it is only fitting that Sol's readers should make her laugh at Colleen's expense. Any great PHOTOSHOPpers out there..."

I'm not good at this crap myself but I do have some pictures of ugly women...but that would be boring. So, if anyone out there CAN do such things (Hello Wendy!), I'd appreciate the effort! Just imagine what a white trash ho whe has to buy men would look like and that's colleen! colleen lombardi is the subject....homewrecker extrordinaire! (Is that how you spell that?)

Forget a printout of these emails....This will heighten her risk. A trusted friend or relative could blow the whistle on Colleen.

Sorry J...I didn't get that one at all! Of course, I'm here doing what I can...the whore hasn't bugged me except by email and that's been a while. I think we should all have a post dedicated to the Whore Du Jour...colleen lombardi...of New York!

The jury, it won't have to be a married woman, just anyone who is sane or dealt with an insane woman.

So true, I can't believe that I forgot about men who deal with those nutty broads. My son's ex is being her usual bitch self. My son sent the papers to the school that prove that his daughter's name is the same as his. The mother refuses to use that name, preferring her own name rather than the what the court says. She has NO respect for court...not she's coming up with excuses why my son can't see his daughter and he can prove he's paid child support. So, even if that mattered. she would be the moron if she took him to court and I think that he should take HER to court now. What a bitch!

Meg

7 Comments:

Blogger mylifeatfullspeed said...

Meg, you know I'm always up for a little Photoshopping to further the cause of those trying to rid the world of the evil Husband Stealing Skank Bitches out there. :D

Of course, the husbands aren't exactly innocent...so maybe it's the Anti-Infidelity Movement that we support.

Power to the honest people!!

:)

March 24, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Ooh girl,

I was hoping you'd say that! Whaddeya got?

Meg

March 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some real photos of the slut from her own blogger (until she had to take it off because of moi!). If I can figure out the technical stuff....

March 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 24, 2007  
Blogger kissmekate said...

My husbands mistress went and put up photos of herself all over blogland too!

I personally did not keep copies but I am sure the wicked old internet trashcan could solve that problem.

Or do we leave them in the trashcan where they belong???

March 25, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

kate you crack me up. I think coolgirl Lara has copies of your husband's mistress's pic. lol Heck, Lar's entire blog is a big gossip blog internet cache LOL (Makes me glad I'm on her good side, ROTFLOL)

March 25, 2007  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Solaris Lara has everything!

I tried a search of the old trashcan there and it came up.

At least the old trashcan is doing its job and keeping the trash altogether.

Bugger I am not a photoshop expert. But I AM a quick learner!

March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home