.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I had a plan when I started this...

...but I've forgotten what it was. Oh well, it'll come to me.

Well, I should tell you this...barring any unforseen circumstances, I'm going to New York again to see Solaris. She and I have some celebrating to do. Anyone else who might want to celebrate with us, let me know.

I also would love to see my family. I have cousins and aunts and uncles that I haven't see in forever.

Well, while I'm trying to figure something out in my head, I'll answer a question or two:

"...Meg, are you turning over a new leaf?..."

Yeah...In don't know WHY ON EARTH this guy is wearing nothing but a leaf...but I'm gonna sneak a quick peek while I turn it over.

"...I am starting to think colon has is a loony, a chemical imbalance??..."

Oh...it's nothing that a season on Dr. Phil wouldn't be able to fix...maybe.

Well, I seem to have forgotten what I came here to say. Probably because I worked for the umpteenth night in a row and I have to work one more night...so I'm a tad sleepy.

I'll be back when I know what I'm speaking about.

Have a goodun!!!

Meg

I just woke up and read what I had written. It's amazing how stupid I am when I'm tired, I saw a bunch of mistakes on this post when I read it now that I didn't see before. Oh well. I hope I've slept enough...I would hate to go to work and give someone an enema in their ear. OK...I'm off to work now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

I'm baaaaack!!!!!! My flight landed yesterday at 8:30pm sharp and I hardly have jet lag!

May 31, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I'm glad you're back on this coast...now can I come north a thousand miles to see you?

May 31, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

you most certainly can

May 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home