.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hi you guys!

I just woke up to get ready for work. (JQ, perhaps I DO need to see those pictures of you!) I found a postcard from Solaris in the kitchen. She's in LA now having a great time. I hope she comes home soon....I'm missing her!

I read what I wrote this morning and I was hoping that JQ wasn't annoyed at me. Now I'm going to worry about that all night so he better write to me and let me know that we're still buddies!

How's this....I promise to never stop you JQ, should you ever find yourself in my room...here's a free pass.

ENTITLES BEARER TO ONE FREE RELEASE FROM BLUE BALLS


That's NOT transferable.

OK then, I'm outta here, I must shower my ass.

Ciao,

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger JQ75 said...

Oh Goodie thanks. Well now that you're in a nicer mood (sweet dreams I presume). Let me handle this hot potato.

As you can see from the comment you missed, we're still friends unless you misinterpret me and get pissed.

It won't come as any shock or surprise to know that it is so much easier for a guy to have an orgasm than a woman. Some of you girls are so damned complicated and non-communicative.

So I'll admit it for the guys. We're just weak. Blue Balls is just unbearable and cruel.

I printed a dozen copies of this post and put it with my draft NDA, ye ha. ROTFLOL. :-) ;-) :-)

May 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home