.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sometimes I get more credit...

...than I deserve. For example:

"...seeing you are trying to lead me into some easily misunderstood statements..."

I seriously wasn't trying to do that. There is one thing that anyone who knows me should know and that is that I just say whatever pops into my head at any given time. I'm what happens when a thought goes directly to the mouth without a detour to the brain.

So, when I open my mouth, the truth comes out and apparently people can sense that because they always mention that little attribute of mine. I rarely get angry enough to do any of the things that I'm accused of on the blog because if you can't see the look on my face, you don't know how to take me. Sometimes if you DO see the look on my face it's still a toss up. You can just ask Rick about that one. He rarely knew whether or not I was kidding and he said so.

I told him that it was pretty easy to tell the truth...if I was compaining about something that really mattered, I was serious. If it was about something stupid, I was kidding. Duh.

I have that credit for the airplane ticket that I didn't use so I need to start planning a trip to LA to visit my daughter. As soon as I figure a date good for both of us, I'll book the tickets. LA won't be as easy as Tampa, the plane trip is a tad longer so I would have a tough time getting back on Monday in time to go to work. I would probably have to fly home late Sunday. If I'm gonna spend all of Monday traveling it doesn't really matter. I'll just fly home when I should be sleeping and then sleep when I would have been flying. Somehow that made sense to me.

I need to start planing my European trip...I just have to decide if I'm going to go alone or not. I think that I should. I could go and not speak for days...I'd just be traveling around looking at neat stuff. The first thing I do is find cheap tickets and then I plan the rest of the trip. The cheapest tickets give you a long time to plan the rest of it so I'll be good once I buy the tickets.

Well, my mind is a blank so I guess I should take my leave. You guys try to be good and I'll try not to.

See ya,

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a Sagittarius? They are famous for what I call 'foot in mouth' disease! I so relate, I think I would tell the pope off if he were deserving of it! LA Is a very long trip for a weekend, you can do it. Stay cool... it's starting to get hot up here.

May 28, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Nope, not a Sag...I'm a moonchild, Cancer. My birthday is June 29th.

It's starting to get hot here as well. At least there you can always jump ion the ocean. All I have is a man-made lake that's full of mud and it has entire towns and roads under the water which freaks me out.

KW, where do you live down there?


See ya!

May 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in the greatest state, home to Jim Jeffords, grassroots to impeach the President etc. My Irises are just ready to pop and the forget me nots are almost done!

May 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home