.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

You know...

...I had to read this line a couple of times before I made my mind up as to how to take this:

"...Holy Moly Meg, Ya can't let a guy start if you're not gonna let him finish..."

First of all, I have no clue how many orgasms I'm down compared to how many I've given out. So, on the whole, I think I owe more blue balls than I'm responsible for. And, reciprocally, are you saying that NO MAN should EVER stop the festivities until he has given his partner an orgasm? If so, I've got news for you buddy...there are many more men who will finish well before the woman does which, if you ask me, is the same as letting " a guy start if" I'm not gonna let him finish.

By the way, when I took the guy by his hands and led him into the bedroom...I had every intention of fucking his brains out. When we were making out...I was so into it. Then, he took a short detour south. Well, a tad southeast and a bit southwest...to my girls, Sally and Sue. While he was down there roaming around, my mind started to wander. I thought of a LOT of stuff. I started out thinking that I shouldn't be thinking stupid stuff, I should be thinking about what Daniel Boone is up to down there. Then, I started wondering why I couldn't concentrate. At one point I actually thought about the blog and whether or not I should tell you guys about what was happening. I went back and forth on that one for a while and then I thought about JQ.

You never know, perhaps I will eventually meet him...and Littlewing, and Wendy, and Eliza, and Lara, and Jaded, and KarmaWendy...all the anonymous folks out there and the other regulars whom I've yet to meet. And you guys will know a lot of stuff about my sex life...I just don't want it to be too torrid. I have nothing against torrid sex if you have to be having sex, but having torrid amouints of sex is probably not a good thing. So, then I started realizing that I didn't really want to be having sex with this guy. I am a woman...and we are known for our constant changing of our minds. I know that what I did wasn't what the guy would have considered a part of a swell night...but once I realized that I didn't want to be there...was I supposed to just say to myself, "Aw hell, with any luck at all he'll be really quick about this...why don't I just let him have him fun and then I'll take a shower." Well, there aren't enough showers in the world to wash off that feeling.

I do feel badly about what happened and I'm sorry that I let it happen. I've been thinking and I probably will be telling him the truth. I just couldn't right then...I just couldn't make the words come out of my mouth. You guys were right about that. I'm not a liar and I'm not a hypocrite, I'm gonna invite him over for dinner and talk to him about what happened. Who knows what might happen. I couldn't stand Rick when I first met him...but liquor is a crazy drug and he grew on me. I actually LIKE this guy.

"...Not trying to slam you Meg, I am just really trying to understand!..."

LOLOLOLOLOLMAOROFLOLOLOLOLOL. Good luck.

"...Meg, get yourself a really good vibrator..."

Uh...no.

I resisted microwaves, VCR's, DVD players, cell phones, answering machines and a whole host of other such newfangled stuff. But, I draw the line at vibrators. They wouldn't do any good anyway. You see...how do I say this? I like....well, let me put it this way; I am quite sure that God is a man because if God were a woman, man's dick would be on his chin. You would think that after all these ions, somewhere along the line, some man would be born with a chin dick. I'm just surprised that the women didn't breed that particular attribute into men...still. But, I think that with medical advances...it might just happen in MY lifetime. I can dream...can't I?

"...Hope a few drinks does help!..."

It got me to date Rick. And a LOT of them got me to marry his ass.

"...Anyway, I always feel guilty and find some other way to finish my friend..."

That's an interesting idea. I was thinking that I didn't want to have sex with him (in the Biblical sense). I never considered a nice blow job. Or even a hand job. But, that would have been tougher to explain than the stupid leg cramp story. Oh well, maybe next time.

"...Could be sleep deprivation playing havoc with the sex drive..."

Nope. I have to have something turn me on...I just don't notice that I'm horny when I'm doing the dishes. And, I do work quite a bit. It's not really messing with my sex drive...it's messing with my opportunities to be around a man in the right place, time and situation. Anyway, the result is the same. I will be going on vacation soon, so I'm sure I'll have a date...my daughter will probably set me up with some guy my age...at least she might if I give her $1,000.

"...I have to have a thang for someone to get nudie with them lol, and since I am getting older I am finding less thang to get excited over..."

Alas. I understand. Sniff.

"...Having a few drinks first is how you get into awkward situations, not how to resolve them..."

Well dahling, you were so concerned with Mr. Wrong and his blueballs, I would think that you'd suggest that I suck down a big bottle of booze and ride that bad boy all night long.



I WAS KIDDING, JQ!!!!!



OK, I have to run to bed and sleep with a bunch of animals.



Ya'll have a good day and I'll pop in before I go to work tonight.



See ya,



Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humor is the key- no offense JQ but men need more humor about sex! I've heard from many a man- not in the crucial moment necessarily-about blue balls and all that (sorry to be so direct) but women live with coitus non-orgasmus all of the time and it only makes us stronger(?).Maybe Meggie you are just needing to flow along with less performance pressure.Just make friends and see what happens. Whatever happened to necking in a car or on a couch? Usually one can tell by the kissing (but not always). Love to meet you all -so fun!

May 26, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Actually, the guy is my friend. Apparently, we'll be leaving it right there.

Necking on the couch is what started this entire fiasco.

Oh well, maybe I'll have another chance this year.

:):):)

May 26, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Littlewing makes an excellent case for technology and I had said I would assist you in your technology issues, but I hadn't anticipated that one. LOL.

Meg, any time you're not sure how to take me, just send an email. I'll be glad to clarify. Actually that goes for anyone in Blogland.

First being a discrete gentleman, and seeing you are trying to lead me into some easily misunderstood statements, I'm not sure if I should comment.

Let's see during a sex act, you started thinking about me (I'm flattered) but then while thinking about me and other Bloggers you decided that sex just wasn't that satisfying. Whoa, what do I make of that? LOL. (Meg, just teasing, please no retribution, email privately if you must).

Meg your torrid amounts and interests in sex are legendary & we still like you so you worried for nothing.

Let's see, I know you'll misinterpret this, but it will make for some entertainment. Meg, I like you (and all the girls I flirt with) so don't get all down on my ass (was there a pun in there?).

First, each sexual encounter should be fresh, not loaded with historical baggage. You have a poor orgasm ratio, maybe he doesn't, maybe this was your chance to catch up.

I've got an ex that treated me like shit, everywhere including the bedroom. Even sex aside, do you think that I'm going to judge each woman I meet with my ex's baggage? Hell No! I'm going to be concerned about honesty and trust, but I'm not going to penalize any woman based on my ex.

Meg at the point where he was attending to your breasts and your mind started to wonder, he didn't have a clue. See it's a big secret us guys keep from you girls that we can't read minds like you girls can. Rather than thinking about me and other things, this would have been a good time to ask yourself, what would I like him to do that would be more interesting?

Maybe you would have liked it done slightly differently, maybe you wanted attention elsewhere. Maybe there is something you could do that would have changed the way you and him were interacting (or at least got me out of your mind).

One time you talked about a guy who didn't perform oral sex the you liked it. You said you moved your hips around to give him a clue. He didn't get a clue.

Meg, (remember, I like ya), ya gotta communicate. And I don't mean yelling "Hey asshole do you know what your doing? Can I help you find something?"

You are a woman and I am a guy. Guys are supposed to screw everything they see right? I'm not living down to my stereotype, why should you?

No dick on the chin, Hmm, sounds like proof Darwin was wrong.

Sleep deprivation... You're missing my point, sleep deprivation can interfere with all kinds of things, like sex drive and your ability to get horny even when properly stimulated.

Lara, you talk funny and you are funny too. :-)

Meg, I'm serious about alcohol, now please clarify, when you say you are kidding are you kidding about alcohol being the solution. You mention Rick, so isn't that proof that it isn't the solution? I drink socially, but not to deliberately cloud my vision.

As for meeting me. Very possible Meg, but I've already decided that I'm coming with an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).

And one more time, Meg if any of this seems objectionable, it wasn't supposed to be (because I like you) so please email me and ask for clarification before you hurt my feelings by calling me names.

Meg I think we need to talk more to get you a good male point of view.

May 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home