.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 25, 2007

My opinion again...Hello there!

You know...

...I've been wondering if I would ever have sex again. I didn't mind too much...which in itself bothered me a little bit. But, last night I finally had another chance. I was pleased about that until the opportunity actually presented itself and then I backed out. I might have kept it up if anything about the experience was really nice...but it wasn't.

I can't say that anything was actually wrong with what was going on...but nothing really nice was happening either. Then, halfway through the proceedings it occurred to me that I didn't really like the guy that I was with. He's a nice enough character, but I think I have to like someone a bit more than that to enjoy sex with him. Ain't that a bitch? I remember the good ol' days...the 70's...when we didn't have to really like our sexual partners...we just had to find them physically appealing. Then AIDS came along and ruined all of our fun by taking away the ability to have sex whenever we wanted to with whomever we wanted to.

Of course, it could be that I've grown up a bit...who knows. It doesn't really matter why...I had to stop the guy halfway through our sexcapades. Oh well...it may happen again so I should just develop a better plan for extricating myself from that type of situation. Last night the best I could come up with was one that I had to actually set up. I said that I had a "leg cramp that only goes away when I stand up." So, I had to jump up out of the bed a few times before I just said that we might as well give up and....by the way..."could I have a rain check?"

So, now I have a sexual rain check that I probably won't be cashing in and a bit of a task that may or may not be neccessary in the future...I have to come up with a better exit plan. I can't let the activities go as far as I let them go last night. I spent 10 minutes just trying to think of a way to get out of there. I considered using this one, "I am, in fact, Batwoman and I just saw the Bat Signal." But all that one did was make me laugh out loud...at a very inopportune moment. Anyway, I have to have a plan. I can't be spedning 10 minutes trying to come up with a plan. A guy can't get pretty far in 10 minutes. Hell, Rick was snoring 10 minutes after sex started. So, I have to have a story that will stop the festivities right then and there.

OK then, I have to work tonight. This starts the beginning of a 5 night stretch. I've decided to work every other weekend. I already work every Monday and Tuesday and every other Friday. And, if I work 3 shifts a week, any extra work is on overtime. So, the Saturday shift will be on overtime and the Sunday shift will make the third shift (after Monday and Tuesday) so if I work any other shifts next week, THAT shift will be on overtime. So, other than the 5 night stretch every other weekend...I shouldn't be working that much. But when I do, it'll be on overtime.

I know it's a lot of work but I won't do it forever...just long enough to save up some money. I have some saved now...but nowhere near enough. I'd like to have enough saved up to pay the bills for a year.

Colleen Lombardi hasn't made many friends of the female persuaion. I doubt that's a surprise to anyone who knows her or has been following her repugnant behavior lately. In the past week, I've spoken to 4 people who know her personally, 3 of them have known her for well over a year. Only one of them so much as TRIED to defend her...but by the end of the conversation, he agreed with what I was saying but, "If you ever tell Colleen that I said this...I'll deny it." Whatever, I find that when a person uses that particular line, you can pretty well assume that what he's saying is true.

OK...I'm going to play. Have a loverly day and try to keep out of trouble.

Meg

9 Comments:

Blogger JQ75 said...

Holy Moly Meg, Ya can't let a guy start if you're not gonna let him finish.

How about, uh oh, I hear my husband's truck in the driveway.

And then you ask for a rain check? That you won't use?

I don't know what to say. girls help her out on this.

May 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg! Why not just be honest with the guy you were in bed with that you really "didn't like that much"???????

Why ask for a sex check, when you know you don't like him that much????
Isn't that a bit like leading him on??

Not trying to slam you Meg, I am just really trying to understand!

May 25, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OK, now I feel guilty. Mea culpa. But what if I change my mind in a month or 2? I MIGHT use the rain check, you never know. Maybe next time I'll have a few drinks first and it'll seem like a good idea.

Ya think?

May 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg, get yourself a really good vibrator.

You wont have to lie to it, and it doesn't care if you change your mind.

It wont talk back and will always let you finish.

You can always have a rain check with it.

It will never get you pregnant.

If you wanna come back to it in a couple of months it will always be waiting.

It eliminates all the craziness of a relationship until you find Mr. Right.

One night stands are messy and have no emotional bond.
I personally require that bond. I want it all. Dicks don't impress me near as much as the mind of the owner. I am talking about the mind of the big head.
Emotional, mental, and only then physical.
Without it you are just settling, which is fine if that is all you want.

Just saying.............

May 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God Meg- I'm going to pee in my pants! You are too much girl! First good laugh I've had in awhile.. Not at you of course but with you I hope! Hope a few drinks does help!

May 25, 2007  
Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

Meg -

Girl, you almost made me pee in my pants I laughed so hard.

I had one of these once - he was a great guy in every sense but just didn't have it in the bedroom. In fact, I used to call him rabbit man. And he would take FOREVER...while I was thinking of what I needed to do the next morning. One day I figured out I could make him "finish" if I...smacked his ass.

Anyway....You can't say "it's not you it's me" BUT I've found that men always run if you mention anything biological in nature, even in a euphemistic way...like "oooh (and bend over and clutch your stomach), that was a bad stomach cramp, must have been (insert whatever you had for dinner).

Anyway, I always feel guilty and find some other way to finish my friend.

May 25, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

No, littlewing, leading a guy on would be implying sex and then saying no at the bedroom door. I don't know what they call it when you get past the bedroom door, into bed, get started, then stop. jeez.

Meg must not have been in the mood, but that's a decision to be made at the bedroom door. And I wouldn't suggest alcohol to get in the mood either.

That rain check might not be good.

Could be sleep deprivation playing havoc with the sex drive.

May 25, 2007  
Blogger Lara Croft said...

I have to have a thang for someone to get nudie with them lol, and since I am getting older I am finding less thang to get excited over. However if I did find a thang I do confess I want it night and day, or maybe its due to finding less thang that I try and get as much as I can before the thang dies lol

May 26, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Having a few drinks first is how you get into awkward situations, not how to resolve them.

May 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home