.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Why do all married men...

...tell the wopigs they fuck that the wife sleeps in another room? According to cheating men, they never sleep with their wives. That's sooo untrue. A guy who is cheating wants to avoid conflict at all costs and will make love to his wife just to avoid explaining why he won't. If they were man enough to be honest, they wouldn't be cheating. So, Colleen, enjoy your lying pig. Here's one that seems to be interested in me:

I have been with the same woman for fourteen yrs....she sleeps in a different bedroom and we no longer have anything in common, other than a child. Im tired of missing out on the love..affection...companionship...not to mention other things that I see other couples have. Not sure what Im looking for in a woman,,,just know theres more to life than what I have.


Yeah, right.

Quite a few of the men at dating sites literally are looking for free internet sex or phone sex. Blah. At least this guy says so:

Hi Kelly(My fake dating site name)....fishing is good this time of year,....just an ol country boy here and lookin for a friend for on line conversation.....so....talk to me...Terry

I never even knew this was an option:

WE ARE A FUN LOVING COUPLE THAT IS LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME WITH A SECOND WOMAN. WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE DINNER AND SEE HOW THINGS WORK OUT NO PRESSURE ONLY FUN.... IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT US BACK


OOOOhhh, no thank you. I suppose it should be taken as a compliment...they must have BOTH liked my picture enough to email me. Where are all of the 2 men on 1 women people? Oh well, maybe someday.

Gotta go to bed, I'm exhausted from working all night. Tonight's the last night for a few days. I can't wait until 24 hours from now.

Have a great day ya'll!

Ciao

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Wing said...

Meg even if it were true that the married men sleep in a different room, the key word is MARRIED!!!!!!

It is about vows taken and given, it is about honor and respect and those vows are just another throw-away in a society that wants instant gratification.

Sad but true. Sad that the married men can justify cheating and the women willing to cheat with them are just as willing to justify spreading their legs to try to hook them.

Stupid should hurt.

May 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home