.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Comment on the freaky guy I went out with Saturday...



"...Yecch- I hate smooth, Suavo men!"



Oh...I do too. But I'm not sure that these freaks qualify. I haven't met a really good suavo dude since Disco. I actually married one of those. He told anyone who would listen about how much he looked like John Travolta. I suppose if John Travolta was a short, stocky, dimwitted bald guy...he sort of did. But all I saw that reminded me of Travolta were his clothes.



The night I met him he was wearing a red silk shirt with high waisted black polyester pants...and platform shoes. Of course the shirt was unbuttoned to show all 4 of his chest hairs and he had a couple of gold chains on...one chain had one of those Italian horns they were so fond of in the 70's hanging from it.



Anyway, the closest that I've gotten to smooth suavo men have been the ones who used to be good looking...30 years ago. One of those guys was interesting...he used to be a disc jockey in a pretty decent sized city so he was used to being able to get girls pretty easily. I've seen pictures of him back then and I think it was the job....not so much his looks that got him all of those chicks. He had his pick of them and he finally picked one and married her. She stayed a while and then she left him. During the time they were together, he changed quite a bit, including his job. Now he's just a regular guy in his 50's who's short and bald. But, his taste in women hasn't changed any. He's holding out for the young and pretty girls who aren't really interested in him. If he had a shitload of cash I'm sure it would help...but he doesn't.

That reminds me...I haven't bought any lottery tickets in a while. I never seem to have cash on me and they won't let you buy them with a debit card or a credit card so I just don't get them. One of these days I'll get some cash and try not to spend it until I buy some lottery tickets. The lottery thing hasn't been working out so far but I have faith. Like everyone else in the world...I think I'm special so I know that I'll win sooner or later.

I'm almost 2 weeks into my 3 week waiting period for my new bed. I'm getting a bit impatient and I want to call the company and see how things are going. They said that it takes two weeks to make the bed and one week to ship it. I don't know how much I buy that...but I could call and ask them if they've gotten the headboard finished yet. I'll ask the lady to direct me to the shop where they make the beds so that I can speak to the guy who's making mine.

I keep thinking that I could get it before the 3 weeks are up...things usually come sooner or later than they're promised to you. With my luck it'll be later...much, much later... but you never know.

Well, the sun's coming up again and that usually means that I need to make a pot of coffee. So, I'm going to do just that. Before I left I wanted to say hello to Rick...I can always count on his Monday visits...so Hi there Rick!

Off to my coffee maker...see ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home