.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, July 13, 2007

I should have gone to bed...

…as soon as I walked into the house. But, I knew that I had strawberries and strawberry yogurt waiting for me in the fridge…so I decided to stay up and eat that. And since the PC is in the dining room, I couldn’t miss nor resist the keyboard that was beckoning me. I had to answer the call. So, here I am.

And I’m totally exhausted. At work I run around like a chicken with it’s head cut off. But I never stay still long enough to feel the fatigue so it doesn’t bother me there. But…when I get home I usually collapse as soon as I get horizontal. Sometimes I don’t even have to wait that long…I fall asleep sitting up…even standing in a couple of situations.

Tonight…sorry…today, I’m very tired. I keep dosing off as I’m typing this. It’s odd…I’ll be typing and then all of a sudden, I find myself awakening from a dream. I really, really need some sleep.

LOLOLOLOLOL…when I was a kid I used to wet the bed. Of course, that means that I peed when I was supposed to be sleeping. Well, I just did the opposite…I fell asleep on the commode which means that I slept when I was supposed to be peeing. I woke up sitting on the porcelain thrown…with a good book in my lap.

Then, I came back to sit at my desk and started to type. The next thing I knew, my head was resting on the numbers of the keyboard and 3 hours had passed. I woke up so stupid that I had back-spaced for about 3 pages worth of numerals before I realized that there was an easier way to do that.

So, all in all, this innocuous post has taken me 4 hours to write…so far.

There’s a small set of wind chimes on my back door knob that Payton rings when he wants to go outside. Before I started acting all narcoleptic, I took a picture of him trying to get my attention so that HE could go outside and pee. I also got a shot of Payton waiting patiently for his little buddy who was being punished for attacking the other cat.

When you gotta go...you gotta go:


"I'm here for you, Stewi!"




OK, I want to watch the movie Blood Diamond...my son got it for us to watch but we can't seem to get our time off in sync. I'll see you soon!

Meg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Meg,
It's Miranda. Remember me? The youngin' from NY. Anyway, the reason I'm writing is that I need help. From somewhere... I moved to AZ to help my mother out. After getting here and running myself completely broke (I'm down to $14 in my purse) she told me to pack my stuff and leave. I just didn't have any more money to shell out to her. Now I'm 3500 miles from home with no way to get back to NY and I was hoping you could offer me some advice or point me in some kind of direction. I'm staying with a friend right now, but I can only do this for a few more days... Any advice or help would be great.

miranda.monroe23@gmail.com

July 13, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hi Meg.

Dont you just hate it when you wake up with QWERTY indented in your forhead? LOL

Have a great weekend!!!!!

July 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do better at writing blogs half asleep than most can fully awake!

July 13, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Miranda,

Tell me what you need, you can call me if you want to, just email me and let me know how I can get in touch with you.

My email addy is:

megkelsobroderick@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Meg

July 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home