.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Damn, damn, damn...

...I have to do 2 things I hate to do today. I have to run errands and spend money. Oh crap...I have to do dishes and laundry as well. I hate that. But it could be worse, it could be...oh hell, it really couldn't be worse.

I have to take my kid shopping for his birthday. I'm taking him to pick out his own stuff because it's more time efficient than me buying the gifts, wrapping them up, giving them to him and having him unwrap them, hold them up and then take them back to the store for a refund. This way if he wants to take them back he has no excuse...he's picking them out and trying them on.

Then I have to go buy more of those capstar flea pills. I cannot BELIEVE how I can't get rid of these fleas. I bought a bunch of stuff from the store and used all of that then I went to the vet and spent hundreds of dollars on flea crap and medicine for Payton's flea allergy and then I bombed the house, sprinkled the carpet and sprayed the furniture, shoved pills down the cat's mouths at the risk of being bitten and scratched and then I stuffed bigger pills into liver sausage to give to Payton every morning at the risk of being bitten by a vary large dog. And still, I saw a flea yesterday.

I am so annoyed at those little bastards. The vet said they were tough this year but I can't believe these damn things won't die. The only thing that I haven't done is to put the house in a bubble and fill it with poison gas. I may do that next. These stupid fleas are like armour plated suckers.

I also have to go grocery shopping. That's always good for a couple hundred dollars and I'm sure I'll spend that on William's clothes as well and by the time you add in the vet, I've spent close to $500 and I haven't even written out the rent check yet.

Maybe I'll buy myself something...ya think? I don't know what but if I see something that I want, I give you my word, I'll buy it for me.

See ya!

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

I think you should definately treat yaself meg! I gag even bought myself a pretty yellow dress yesterday Incase i go somewhere nice this summer downunder .

November 24, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like an effective way of giving a child birthday gifts. Actually, it’s the way my aunts did me.

The fleas are s difficult problem. I’ve not seen one in years since I started getting the stuff from my vet and all I have to do is apply it to Alex’s skin once a month. Of course, it kills the eggs, not the fleas. But, then, a flea has a very short life span. Good look in conquering them!

November 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home